• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love Randy Chapman!

WOW! Your pictures are stunning. You were such a beautiful bride and the pictures must bring you so many happy memories of your day. I just posted a bunch of mine on the Favorite RC Pix thread but I wanted to say here, too, that I agree about how he is very laid-back and makes you feel so comfortable. It was obvious in your pix that you were completely comfortable. Oh, and he definitely helped our whole day to run smoothly, so I understand when you talk about how he was like another bridesmaid. Without any drama, of course. Just always there to make sure your dress is situated right or that your makeup isn't smudged. I am so glad it was such a wonderful experience for you. Off to look at more of your pictures! :)

WOW!!!! Can I say amazing!

You truly look beautiful and all the pictures look very natural and well taken.... You should be very Happy with the results of your pictures and may I say that DH and you are a very adorable couple.... Congrats on your wedding and thanks for sharing your pictures!!!!:goodvibes

You looked beautiful and your pictures are stunning - I totally agree with everything you say about Randy :thumbsup2

Randy will be photographing our wedding in January, so I don't have any pictures but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say I've been very happy with his customer service so far. He's been very responsive and suggested a change to the timeline so we get better pictures etc.

I'm really looking forward to meeting him in January!

We had Randy at our Wedding on November 10th. He was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough about him. We honestly feel the day went so much smoother just having him there. He was so easy to work with, was always fixing my dress, making sure everything was perfect. Everytime something wasn't going right, he was there calming me down. We had a great time with him! He delivered our disks and our album to the hotel the next week. We couldn't ask for better service!

Just wanted to say that I already saw these on Randy's site a few weeks ago. I HAD to look at all of them. You guys look great and Randy did an awesome job!:thumbsup2

I agree completely - Randy is amazing! We just got our proof book this week...and the shots were unbelievable!

Here is the link to our photos on his website. We were married 10/23/09

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/thumbpage.aspx?e=5699064

Future Brides - you are in good hands with Randy. We were 100% happy with everything and he was so wonderful to work with - before, during, and even after our wedding! I definitely recommend him!

hopefuldisneybride, thanks for posting the link for your pics! You looked gorgeous and your wedding looked so beautiful. I'm using the same locations so it was so helpful to see everything all set up for a wedding! I also love the confetti cannons, they are definitely a must for us, so it was great to see pictures of that too. I do have a silly question for you, did Disney provide the table number holders?

Many congrats!

Randy is absolutely amazing!! He did our wedding/reception at the WP/LSS in July and he was just so great to work with!! Your pictures are stunning!! Definitely one of our best choices choicing him to shoot our wedding!! Congrats!

Gail, your pictures are beautiful. :goodvibes I really love the one with the two of you in the palm tree shadow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter