I LOVE my job

BratTink

DIS Veteran
:banana: I just found today that we have a business meeting Feb 8-10 at the Dolphin! Our day ends on Thurs 2/9 at 4 and at 11 a.m. on Friday. I'm definitely going to the Magic Kingdom!!! Soooooo excited!
Any info is always appreciated.

is a GREAT place to say! THe beds are incredible, the location is fantastic and ther service is just the best. You may want to join at spg.com to become a Starwood member that could help with a possible room upgrade. Ask for a view of Epcot and a balcony...it can't hurt to ask! You can walk or take a boat to Epcot, walk to the Boardwalk or take the boat to MGM.
Have a great time!

Enjoy hopping from pool to pool (total of 5!) or hot tub to hot tub (there are at least three) and try to get a meal in at Palio's at the Swan, great Italian food and a violinist who strolls through the restaurant. Also head over to the Boardwalk to Beaches and Cream for a famous Disney sundae. Have fun!!

We got to do this too. The Dolphin is a great place to stay, nice rooms, great restaurants, pools as mentioned are great and you have easy access to the Boardwalk, Epcot and MGM. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter