I Love Disney, and I Love FP+

OP here, thanks for all the support! Knew there were still WDW lovers like me! Just booked a trip for less than 2 weeks away, and got all the FP+ reserved. Smooth!!! Even got BOG FP+. Big bonus is the All night event on May 23rd. Just hope we aren't too old to stay up all night!!!

Congrats! Come back with wonderful stories to hold me over until September! Hopefully I can plan a trip for a future 24 hour event. I really would love to do one of those. And enjoy BOG!

This kind of banter is how a thread can turn south in a hurry. Why the need to start the Universal bashing in a positive thread?

Now...back to the happy people....

@Mad Hattered

I'm sorry. I know how the "banter" I instigated with MichiganDVC could have been construed as derailing this AWESOME thread. I love MichiganDVC and it was just a bit of fun. I KNEW she would respond with class...and she did.:thumbsup2

I love seeing a positive thread! I guess I'm not alone after all in my love of all things Disney. I've been wondering if maybe it was my simple tastes that made me still love the magic of seeing the castle each trip or the pleasure at climbing on a bus and letting someone else drive me from place to place. Just a couple of days ago, I booked our next family trip and, though no one could see me, I did a little happy dance around the kitchen. I'm excited to try FP+ and to get my Magic Band. I get to go be a kid and hug Mickey! What's better than that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter