I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok. We don’t have the freedom that’s why I asked csr or cip since those are the only two we have.

We might just plan on going to staples since they have cash back and I think we get 2 or 3x the points with our cip?

you have best buy nearby? its 6x there up to $200 using Chase Pay. Thats something u can do if u havent already. I think Swagbucks give u more off? someone needs to confirm that.
Went yesterday, saw Disney GCs there.

Crap we booked magical rates for October. I really hope they get this figured out. I’m also missing tickets that were comped to my account. I reassigned them to my niece and they have just disappeared.

I really hope they get this figured out as well. My TA is great, but dealing with MDE during this trip makes us only want to book through Disney in the future.

you have best buy nearby? its 6x there up to $200 using Chase Pay. Thats something u can do if u havent already. I think Swagbucks give u more off? someone needs to confirm that.
Went yesterday, saw Disney GCs there.
6x on what? I’ve never used chase pay before

I really hope they get this figured out as well. My TA is great, but dealing with MDE during this trip makes us only want to book through Disney in the future.
From what I’ve read it sounds like everyone is having ticket issues, even people who booked directly with Disney.

From what I’ve read it sounds like everyone is having ticket issues, even people who booked directly with Disney.
We leave on Sunday....hopefully it’s all straighten out...have to activate tickets for my daughter and son in law...plus renew my sons FL resident annual pass...which I hope to if purchased at BWV and charge to the room to get the 3x on travel

6x on what? I’ve never used chase pay before

Chase has a promotion currently that if you use CFU, CSR, or CSP via ChasePay at Best Buy, ebags, and tock, u earn an extra 5x back. only up to $200 purchases though. thats 1200 UR points right there. Buy a Disney gift card at Best buy.

Sams Club is another source of cheap Disney gift cards. U can buy walmart gc at gyft.com, use them to purchase Disney Gift cards @ 5% off. a total of 8% discount.

edit: removed CF from the list.

Last edited:
We leave on Sunday....hopefully it’s all straighten out...have to activate tickets for my daughter and son in law...plus renew my sons FL resident annual pass...which I hope to if purchased at BWV and charge to the room to get the 3x on travel

Good luck! I'm a really really patient person, but was going to bezerk on the final day because we had to wait an hour for the CM's to try and fix our tickets every single gate we tried to enter. I felt so bad for them because they were really nice!

One guest relations CM comped us lunch at BB and one CM gave us two sets of fastpasses for AK which were really nice gestures, but I would rater have MDE work as intended to for our stay! If it wasn't for Apple Pay on our phones, we would have had to go all the way back to the hotel just to eat!

Question re: upgrade the spg-luxe. If I did it today- would I get the $300 today on my acct? AND could I trigger that by buying JetBlue gift cards? Is that even possible? Thanks-oh, and if I got the to now, would it reset and I'd get another when my original af is due(nov21) or do I have that wrong? ETA- never mind(sigh) they don't sell them.

RMN question, has anyone had success recently with anyone else crediting cash back, other than Walgreens, for GC purchases? I know Kohls doesn't carry Disney GCs (at least mine does not) but has anyone use the $15 off $75 Kohls offer and bought a GC? They have Lowes and we are deep in DIY projects :)
I just went on a spree this morning. Great offers right now! I went to Home Depot, Walgreens, cvs, and staples. Home Depot is the only one I have never done before. All of these were like $10 back on $20-25. Whoohoo! I think you'd be fine buying a GC at kohls.

We decided we won’t be going to wdw in December. Neither of us REALLY wanted to go and we didn’t want to go for a whole week so it just didn’t seem like we could do the trip justice with all of the Christmas stuff going on. We are gonna see if frontier has those cheap flights to anywhere else.
I saw when I logged on right now you were chosen for the "thread of the day." We have several famous folks on our thread here now!

Chase has a promotion currently that if you use CF, CFU, CSR, or CSP via ChasePay at Best Buy, ebags, and tock, u earn an extra 5x back. only up to $200 purchases though. thats 1200 UR points right there. Buy a Disney gift card at Best buy.

Sams Club is another source of cheap Disney gift cards. U can buy walmart gc at gyft.com, use them to purchase Disney Gift cards @ 5% off. a total of 8% discount.

Did we get confirmation on CF? I thought that was left out.

I just went on a spree this morning. Great offers right now! I went to Home Depot, Walgreens, cvs, and staples. Home Depot is the only one I have never done before. All of these were like $10 back on $20-25. Whoohoo! I think you'd be fine buying a GC at kohls.
I'm about to do the same thing before picking up the kids from school! I'm hoping they all track!

Couple questions on USO tickets through Chase...

Has anyone here actually bought their USO tickets through the Chase portal? I looked earlier through my CIP and the 1 cpp cash price was higher than the price on Universal's website and I was concerned that you had to choose a date for the tickets. I know you do on Universal too, but I didn't know if I had to use the ticket on THAT date, or if it was just for pricing purposes.

Any issues with using tickets purchased through Chase? I assume email delivery is an option?

If anyone with a CSR is feeling generous this morning, would you mind letting me know the number of URs needed for 2 adults for 2 day PTP tickets?

I'm way behind but I recently purchased USO tickets through the portal with my CSR. I do see your question about the rates got answered. What I received from Chase was not actually a ticket but a voucher. I had no issues redeeming them for tickets at the concierge desk at Royal Pacific. I did have to enter a date when I purchased and that date was listed on the voucher under "activity date". They are also nonrefundable. HTH!

I am back from my trip (bummer, want to stay at WDW forever), no chance of reading 114 pages LOL, anything exciting that I need to know about?

Question re: upgrade the spg-luxe. If I did it today- would I get the $300 today on my acct? AND could I trigger that by buying JetBlue gift cards? Is that even possible? Thanks-oh, and if I got the to now, would it reset and I'd get another when my original af is due(nov21) or do I have that wrong? ETA- never mind(sigh) they don't sell them.
SPG Lux's $300 is for marriott purchases though. im not sure what method u will go through to get JetBlue gift cards.

Did we get confirmation on CF? I thought that was left out.

huh. ur right. no freedom card. damn, i almost used that last night!

Good luck! I'm a really really patient person, but was going to bezerk on the final day because we had to wait an hour for the CM's to try and fix our tickets every single gate we tried to enter. I felt so bad for them because they were really nice!

One guest relations CM comped us lunch at BB and one CM gave us two sets of fastpasses for AK which were really nice gestures, but I would rater have MDE work as intended to for our stay! If it wasn't for Apple Pay on our phones, we would have had to go all the way back to the hotel just to eat!
I’m really patient too but Wow...that’s crazy...I too feel sorry for the CMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter