I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

After I got my corrected 1099 from the Chase Marriott free night mess, I filed my taxes. This morning I see there is another letter coming today from Chase that says corrected 1099-misc on it. Not thrilled to see that.
Oh boy... can't wait to see if I have one too!

Would Chase restart quarterly bonus offers today? I check all my cards, one says I am already enrolled, but that was from last quarter

Would Chase restart quarterly bonus offers today? I check all my cards, one says I am already enrolled, but that was from last quarter
Yes, but you most likely have the HBO Max offer already enrolled on those cards. I can't wait for 6/30 to roll around (last day to enroll in the HBO one) and hopefully something good will take it's place.

Or you may have had an offer that expired mid month. Or it just may not have updated yet.

I got the 5% for 1k in the grocery stores, gas stations, and home improvement stores categories on Disney.

All my other cards tell me I've already enrolled - in what I really don't remember! I hate that they changed it to that generic message. I will have to remember to screenshot or add it to my calendar now.

We've had connections of just under 2 hours at CDG and made a connection quite comfortably assuming it is same airline and luggage checked through.
Planning for next year. Will be flying to Rome. If I can't find direct flights from US that I like. What is an acceptable layover time? Is 3.5 hours in CDG enough to get through customs?
@GZanta77 - So glad to hear this. We have to go from Rome to CDG to get home to IAH this summer and have a 1hr 55 connection in CDG. Going from terminal 2F to 2E. I hadn't thought this far out yet, but are we required to go through customs at CDG coming from Rome? Edited to add - all AirFrance.

I sent SM inquiring about the missing 15k bonus points that was promised in an earlier SM from Chase on 3/26/2024. Chase responded on 3/27//2024 saying that my message was being sent to the appropriate dept and that I should hear back from them within 5 business days (not including weekends and holidays).

No points as of today. Hoping that they will magically appear later this week without any need for a follow up call or SM.
Interesting, same exact days as my messages. My response was a little different.
"We submitted the request to the appropriate department. Ifqualified, the additional 15,000 points will be added to your account within two statement cycle."

Interesting, same exact days as my messages. My response was a little different.
"We submitted the request to the appropriate department. Ifqualified, the additional 15,000 points will be added to your account within two statement cycle."
Wow should have looked first. They were not there last night but the 15k have been added to my account. Not even with the pending bonus, already in my balance.

Yes, but you most likely have the HBO Max offer already enrolled on those cards. I can't wait for 6/30 to roll around (last day to enroll in the HBO one) and hopefully something good will take it's place.

Or you may have had an offer that expired mid month. Or it just may not have updated yet.

I got the 5% for 1k in the grocery stores, gas stations, and home improvement stores categories on Disney.

All my other cards tell me I've already enrolled - in what I really don't remember! I hate that they changed it to that generic message. I will have to remember to screenshot or add it to my calendar now.
Have the same offer on my Disney card too

I think I've narrowed my 3-bed London hotel room search to either the Gem Strathmore Hotel (41 Queen's Gate Gardens, South Kensington) or The Cleveland Hotel (39-40 Cleveland Square). Is anyone familiar with either of these?

I think I've narrowed my 3-bed London hotel room search to either the Gem Strathmore Hotel (41 Queen's Gate Gardens, South Kensington) or The Cleveland Hotel (39-40 Cleveland Square). Is anyone familiar with either of these?
I'm not familiar with either, but the Resident Victoria came highly recommended on here for a 3 bed and I have it booked for June for one night.

I filed a case this morning with the CTA (Cdn Transport Authority); when I was downgraded from first to business in January (due to the snowstorm in Chicago), AC told me to file a case and I would be refunded the 42.5kAP points in "about a month". I filed on January 30th and still haven't heard from them. I had to file a case with the CTA once before (COVID-related) and the response was very quick once the case was filed. So hoping this motivates AC to refund the difference in points.

I checked dd's UR account this morning and 100k URs pending. Yay! Cut it a bit close this time (3 months is up on April 3rd). But I had to wait for the property tax installment to be due (April 1st). Now deciding my next card. No (planned) big expenses coming up until the next tax installment (June 1st).

I got the Citi AA biz on April 13, 2019. Is 4 yrs the suggested time between cards for Citi?

@GZanta77 - So glad to hear this. We have to go from Rome to CDG to get home to IAH this summer and have a 1hr 55 connection in CDG. Going from terminal 2F to 2E. I hadn't thought this far out yet, but are we required to go through customs at CDG coming from Rome? Edited to add - all AirFrance.
I answered my own question here -- Google is a wonderful thing. 8-) We, for certain, are going to have to go through passport security control between 2E and 2F. I hadn't even thought about it! I'm just so glad that I'm not going through AMS security control again! THAT is a huge airport if you've got a connection!

Here's CDG AF 2E and 2F map for anyone's reference:
https://www.parisaeroport.fr/en/passengers/terminals-map?terminal=2E&level=2

I'm not familiar with either, but the Resident Victoria came highly recommended on here for a 3 bed and I have it booked for June for one night.
Hmmm. I'm not seeing a 3 separate beds option for this hotel on their website. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing. It's been so tricky to search because 3rd party sites will show bed options that don't show on the hotel's webpage, or the hotel's page will not say how many beds there are in the room and just show max occupancy.

1711990717642.png
I got this on my IHG Card, but it doesn't say what offer was activated. I don't know if I could send them a SM and ask. So strange. I also got a message on DH's Hyatt card that he was already enrolled in that offer, but I have no idea what that offer is lol!

Hmmm. I'm not seeing a 3 separate beds option for this hotel on their website. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing. It's been so tricky to search because 3rd party sites will show bed options that don't show on the hotel's webpage, or the hotel's page will not say how many beds there are in the room and just show max occupancy.
I may have misread your post. I apologize. This is a room that sleeps three. It is a "deluxe double room king bed". The third bed is a sofa bed. (See first pic below). There's another picture on the internet somewhere of the bed pulled out and made. I'll continue to look to see if I can find it.
1711993992355.png

Wow should have looked first. They were not there last night but the 15k have been added to my account. Not even with the pending bonus, already in my balance.

Great news!!

I checked but no luck with the 15k points on my account. I think that the difference may be that I was already promised the extra bonus points on the last SM and was told that I will see it in my account but did not. So, they probably need to check what the last rep did, so as to not issue me a duplicate extra 15k points. My guess...

I may have misread your post. I apologize. This is a room that sleeps three. It is a "deluxe double room king bed". The third bed is a sofa bed. (See first pic below). There's another picture on the internet somewhere of the bed pulled out and made. I'll continue to look to see if I can find it.
View attachment 847294
Ok. Thanks. Yeah, it's me and my 2 young adult sons, so we need 3 separate beds. This room looks nice though. I'll look forward to your trip report. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter