I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

Quicksilver and "Quicksilver for Good Credit" are not the same product, nor are SavorOne and "SavorOne for Good Credit."

Savor
SavorOne
SavorOne for Good Credit

are three different cards.
Sorry missed the "For good credit" section.

That is odd that they only offer those to you.

Sorry missed the "For good credit" section.

That is odd that they only offer those to you.
They have some kind of internal logic similar to Chase's 5/24 but nobody on reddit or anywhere else seems to know what it is. The biggest impediment to getting a C1 approval seems to be your total number of accounts, regardless of age or utilization.

Delta question…we have flights booked that I paid for with my CSR….
If I open a Delta card would I get 1 free checked luggage or would I have had to pay for the flight with the Delta cc

Is the hyatt biz churnable? It's been almost 2 years since I had the card. May have a big house spend coming up that my mom will let me put on the card and then pay me for. I was thinking about trying amex biz gold or plat but the hyatt points and status for next year would be more useful than mr. I have an ink I need to close, only way I'll get any kind of card from chase.

This could be a better option, though I don't yet know if they take cards and if it includes amex. We need to get a permit from the city before we move to that step.

It is churnable, 24 months after the last SUB.

Data Point: Applied for a Chase Southwest Performance Business card 60 days after my last approval (CIC). Chase denied my application for the first time in years citing 6 business cards over the past 12 months (and my velocity in 2022-2023 was even higher than that) and one in the last 60 days. I attempted reconsideration and splitting an existing line of credit and that also was a no go. Appears Chase is cracking down on their previously loose business card approvals.

I'm losing my mind. What the heck is SM? From context it seems like you guys are talking about live chat but I can't make SM make sense.

Data Point: Applied for a Chase Southwest Performance Business card 60 days after my last approval (CIC). Chase denied my application for the first time in years citing 6 business cards over the past 12 months (and my velocity in 2022-2023 was even higher than that) and one in the last 60 days. I attempted reconsideration and splitting an existing line of credit and that also was a no go. Appears Chase is cracking down on their previously loose business card approvals.
Were all 6 business cards Chase? That's the only way they would know, right? So a workaround here might be to alternate UR and MR business cards. In 2 player mode, that effectively cuts your apparent business card velocity into 25%.

Delta question…we have flights booked that I paid for with my CSR….
If I open a Delta card would I get 1 free checked luggage or would I have had to pay for the flight with the Delta cc

They don't require you pay. I often use my plat credit for a flight on dl and the free bags work.

Alaska requires you pay with the card, which is annoying.

Same... Just got my denial letter on my resent INK application. Well, it was a good run on the INKS. Reasons were:

1. Too Many Active Accounts or too much Available Credit
2. Too Many Recent Request for Credit
3. New Chase Biz Card Recently Opened.

So, I would say they are cracking down some. Dang. Now need to figure out a non-chase card to get..

Same... Just got my denial letter on my resent INK application. Well, it was a good run on the INKS. Reasons were:

1. Too Many Active Accounts or too much Available Credit
2. Too Many Recent Request for Credit
3. New Chase Biz Card Recently Opened.

So, I would say they are cracking down some. Dang. Now need to figure out a non-chase card to get..
This is a bummer. I don't even know where else to go from Inks LOL. I wonder if it's just Inks, or if you applied for a different biz card if the results would have been the same.

This is a bummer. I don't even know where else to go from Inks LOL. I wonder if it's just Inks, or if you applied for a different biz card if the results would have been the same.
Yeah. I was wondering that too. Only other Biz I would need is SW but have to wait a while for those again.

So now my question is, how much are they cracking down? Like, if velocity had been lower would approval be easier, or is having one card open in 12 months now the threshold? Is it just INKs? Sigh...

ETA: I heard on the recent Frequent Miller podcast that there are a lot of DPs of people getting Chase co-branded Biz cards even though they were 5/24+.

Bilt ending their relationship with AA in June. I have some 4000 points from doing the promos. Guess I'll be transferring it to AA before then unless they add Alaska. Don't really need the other transfer partners since I have plenty of UR and MR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter