I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I actually apply, I got on my hubs account and was able to generate a referral link for the Chase Freedom Unlimited but when I click into the link, it says "The offer you are trying to access is no longer available" with a little pop-up. Behind the pop up is the applications for both the Unlimited and the Flex. If I apply through that page, would he still get the referral bonus even though there was that pop up?

Bank of America website. Did anyone figure out how to do autopay on the Biz card? I am clueless on finding that.

Also, i see the two accounts - a Corp account and a BOA Biz cash rewards. Since I could not figure out the autopay, as soon as the first charge hit, I paid it. but maybe I did it wrong. Corp account has a balance of 1,200 which reflects the 2 charges I made net of the payment. BOA Biz account has a balance of 2,800 which is the 2 charges I have made but NOT the payment. Did I mess up and pay the corp account but it doesn't count against the CC?
You are supposed to pay the Corp account, so if that's the one you paid then you did it right. In the past, I've noticed delays with things posting on the BoA site. As for autopay, I tried and talked with a csr before about it with no success. I just end up transferring funds to the linked BoA checking account and pay the Corp account from there.

Before I actually apply, I got on my hubs account and was able to generate a referral link for the Chase Freedom Unlimited but when I click into the link, it says "The offer you are trying to access is no longer available" with a little pop-up. Behind the pop up is the applications for both the Unlimited and the Flex. If I apply through that page, would he still get the referral bonus even though there was that pop up?
You should still get the bonus, but try clearing your cookies and generating the link again.

You are supposed to pay the Corp account, so if that's the one you paid then you did it right. In the past, I've noticed delays with things posting on the BoA site. As for autopay, I tried and talked with a csr before about it with no success. I just end up transferring funds to the linked BoA checking account and pay the Corp account from there.
Thanks. Yes, the Corp acct shows the payment. not liking this website at all!

Did any of you renew your AP and you cancelled it during the shutdown? Dh and I are going in may and planned to only get a 1 day ticket but now we’re thinking maybe we should try to renew our APs. I remember someone mentioning they were letting people do that who cancelled when Disney was closed. Do any of you have experience with that? I sent an email to guest services because I haven’t been able to get through to Disney on the phone about our reservation and I’ve called many times.

Did any of you renew your AP and you cancelled it during the shutdown? Dh and I are going in may and planned to only get a 1 day ticket but now we’re thinking maybe we should try to renew our APs. I remember someone mentioning they were letting people do that who cancelled when Disney was closed. Do any of you have experience with that? I sent an email to guest services because I haven’t been able to get through to Disney on the phone about our reservation and I’ve called many times.
Seems to be hit or miss from what I have been reading. Sounds like you have to call and then they will take down some information from you, do a little "research" and get back to you in a few weeks. Some have been granted, and some have not. I was going to call as ours expired right before everything shut down. We have 3 (maybe 4) trips planned for the next year so it would be a wonderful thing to have back.

Our experience- DS supported my mom in January and I helped her with the application. She got the same error message but we hesitantly applied anyway. She got the SUB and he got the support bonus no problem.

I don't know if I ever had an account. I bought a $10 flip phone at Walmart and put maybe $10 credit on it a few times via online, I believe. I guess that would be an account but it's at least 5 years ago. Not expecting the phone to be of use - just need the number. I have a Galaxy S8 I could use. It's for a family member that will visit, and that I will drop and pickup when they play tourist downtown. We can have up to 5 phones on our xfinity account for no extra charge.
In my prior experience with Tracfone the phone numbers were inactivated after about 3 months of inactivity on the account. Currently we have Xfinity Mobile and we got a phone number through Google that we were then able to port over to Xfinity at Christmas time. At that time they had a promotion for a free iphone SE if you ported in a number, so we literally created a Google phone number and then ported the number to xfinity all within about 2 hours. I do think we had to pay around $3 to Google for the port. If you aren't trying to get a promotional deal from xfinity you could probably ask them for a new line and they will provide the sim card and number??

In my prior experience with Tracfone the phone numbers were inactivated after about 3 months of inactivity on the account. Currently we have Xfinity Mobile and we got a phone number through Google that we were then able to port over to Xfinity at Christmas time. At that time they had a promotion for a free iphone SE if you ported in a number, so we literally created a Google phone number and then ported the number to xfinity all within about 2 hours. I do think we had to pay around $3 to Google for the port. If you aren't trying to get a promotional deal from xfinity you could probably ask them for a new line and they will provide the sim card and number??

Thank you. That's good information! I never thought of a Google number. And, no, wasn't looking for a promo.

Seems to be hit or miss from what I have been reading. Sounds like you have to call and then they will take down some information from you, do a little "research" and get back to you in a few weeks. Some have been granted, and some have not. I was going to call as ours expired right before everything shut down. We have 3 (maybe 4) trips planned for the next year so it would be a wonderful thing to have back.
Ah okay. We’re going in may and park reservations are already filling up so I wouldn’t feel comfortable waiting weeks for them to get back to me. We may end up having to buy tickets for this trip and see if they ever get back to me. I have no idea how to get ahold of someone on the phone. I’ve waited hours

Just used the bonus checker on all my Chase cards. CSR, IHG, Marriott, SW, and two Freedoms. IHG and Marriott still have offer that expires tomorrow, so I will recheck after April 1. SW, however, had 5x on ALL purchases. I will note that this was probably my least used chase card over the past several months.

Ah okay. We’re going in may and park reservations are already filling up so I wouldn’t feel comfortable waiting weeks for them to get back to me. We may end up having to buy tickets for this trip and see if they ever get back to me. I have no idea how to get ahold of someone on the phone. I’ve waited hours
You can buy a ticket, make your reservation and apply the cost of the ticket to your annual pass. And if you don't get a call back, check with guest services when you get there. Normally a ticket can be upgraded so long as it is not completely used up, even through it's last day. This is not a guarantee.

I called on Sunday to check on old tickets we have and to see about purchasing an AP since we are in the same situation - cancelled our AP last year due to covid. I was told they are not selling AP's right now and he did see in our account that we have had AP's since 2001. I may try again this morning and just listen to Disney music for hours while on hold. I was on hold Sunday for 2 1/2 hours and got disconnected after 10 minutes! Let us know if you have any luck.

I had an awful time getting a problem with my park tickets fixed via phone last month and ended up emailing them with my problem. Somebody got back with me re a fix for my problem in about a week. So email may be a way around the long wait times if you don’t want to tie up your phone for the day.

Bought a $500 visa gift card (will pay myself back with urs) at Kroger yesterday. Card is activated and not blocked but wouldn’t run through as a debit at food lion to buy a MO. Called customer service and they registered it and told me to wait an hour. I swear I have terrible luck with visa gift cards from Kroger.

Hold times are crazy right now and sometimes it requires a re-routing of the call which seems to reset the time. Its crazy! Hopefully they realize this and bring back some more furloughed CMs.

Maybe they are bringing people back to the call centers. Yesterday, I waited only 30 minutes and they were able to help me with my reservation very quickly. I was ready to wait all afternoon. I also noticed that nights for this coming weekend at Fort Wilderness that had been booked solid for about a year suddenly were available. Wonder what is up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter