• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update: it's been 5 days since charges cleared and I did receive my PayPal credit (day 3), but still no Best Buy credit for the Amex Plat. I added it before charge, and it still shows in the account so not sure why it is taking so long. I'll wait another few days before calling/sending a message. I can't remember whether amex has a chat. Super frustrating when they don't credit right away.
My credits for BB and HD posted yesterday! Time for another Disney GC order from BB!

Just an FYI according to my call this morning, if you do the eats pass, it's active now.
Your $10 goes to the membership. And 5% of a $15 order is a 75 cents even if you pick it up.

Using the $10 from your Uber wallet for $10 credit on food is different and I don't think you will get 5% off. However, when it goes active, having your card added to the wallet will ensure the credit is available to use when it does go live. The CS did not say when for this.

My understanding is you don't get both things. You may have offers on more than one card, but I doubt they will combine.
Here was a recent receipt using my Plat credit for Dec (which is $35):
E297EC41-4EC4-49BB-A8BB-5BB7433DEABA.png

Another issue that I’ve noticed here. Wondering if it’s just me.

It used to be when I left the site and came back, I would be taken to the last post I read. Now, even when I use the” Mark forum read” button, it only takes me to the top of the last page I read. So, I have to scroll down to find the post where I left off last time. It’s a minor thing, but it is annoying.

Okay - here's the DPs as they stand for our personal Platinum credits:
P1 - on 1/6 - purchased 2 $50 Disney giftcards - no credit received to date
P2 - on 1/6 - purchased 1 $50 Disney giftcard and 3 movies totaling $55 which shipped/posted on 1/7, 1/12, and 1/14 - received ONE $50 credit on 1/15

So far this makes me think we might not get credits for the giftcards...

Okay - here's the DPs as they stand for our personal Platinum credits:
P1 - on 1/6 - purchased 2 $50 Disney giftcards - no credit received to date
P2 - on 1/6 - purchased 1 $50 Disney giftcard and 3 movies totaling $55 which shipped/posted on 1/7, 1/12, and 1/14 - received ONE $50 credit on 1/15

So far this makes me think we might not get credits for the giftcards...
Were they e-gift or physical? My 1/6 purchase that just credited was a physical gift card that was mailed to my home.

I just got an email for approval of a CIP biz card! Says I will get it in 5-7 days. Does anyone know what # I call to get it expedited?

Congrats! Number on the back of my biz cards is 800-945-2028. That should work. I hate calling so I've always done secure message. Even if the new account isn't there, you can just pick any account number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter