I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one support at $50 last year, so I'm curious to see if I get one as well.
For me it's like: On one hand the taxes owed is inconsequential on a small amount so who cares. On the other hand, it's sort of a nuisance and seems very Amex of them to send out petty 1099s hahaha! I tried to consolidate most of my activity with my wife's cards and totally expect one there. BUT it sounds like the fact that I still got a few clicks on one of my accounts means I should expect one too.

UGH! 3 of my Amex have the same last 4 numbers. Last night when I was booking my delta flights, I made the WRONG assumption that the default saved card on my Delta account was my delta card. It was my Surpass! Think I can get Delta to change the billing? It's currently pending.

Also if you saw this https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex...spend-175-get-35-back-hampton-garden-inn-tru/ I managed to load it onto my Surpass going through the link DOC posted. I'm sure I have a Hampton in my future coming up!

UGH! 3 of my Amex have the same last 4 numbers. Last night when I was booking my delta flights, I made the WRONG assumption that the default saved card on my Delta account was my delta card. It was my Surpass! Think I can get Delta to change the billing? It's currently pending.

Also if you saw this https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex...spend-175-get-35-back-hampton-garden-inn-tru/ I managed to load it onto my Surpass going through the link DOC posted. I'm sure I have a Hampton in my future coming up!
If the price is still available why not just cancel and rebook? You should be able to cancel for a full refund if you're within 24 hours of booking your flight. If the price of the flight has changed, that would of course present a different issue.

I got it on a card yesterday but I have no Hilton cards and no Hilton points. Every time I've had them I let them expire:fish:.

I’m really happy to see the new Marriott Amex offer this morning! It will come in handy for incidentals at the Opryland Gaylord in March. I prefer this to the Chase Gaylord offer since I can use it with my Bonvoy biz card. So excited for our long weekend in Nashville. My DS (almost 20) is having his first COVID era concert that family can attend. Live music, yay!
Don't forget to sign up for the Marriott promo of double points and double nights! https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=DD21

So my Stairmaster (purchased new in 1998) is acting up out of the blue. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a cardio addict (110 minutes a day), so I'm not happy. Hoping it can be fixed. Otherwise I need to figure out what to replace it with (needs to be almost gym quality and have a small footprint).

If the price is still available why not just cancel and rebook? You should be able to cancel for a full refund if you're within 24 hours of booking your flight. If the price of the flight has changed, that would of course present a different issue.

I got a steal of 3 RT tickets for $297 TOTAL! Of course today it's like $400+. So can't rebook. I tried that first :guilty:

Don't forget to sign up for the Marriott promo of double points and double nights! https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotion.mi?promotion=DD21

I had signed up for this promo but have no stays yet, obviously. But went to my account and found that I now have 55 nights due to Marriott giving 1/2 your status plus the 15 for each credit card = 1, personal and 1 biz. So this takes me to 2023 feb, as far as I understand. It just landed - wasn't there yesterday. As Platinum.

So, 'if' and that 's a big 'if' I could do 10 nights on the double credit promo, I would get to Titanium.

Is my only option for PCing from Disney Premiere to Disney Visa? My AF just posted and I'm not really using the card anymore...
This is my first PC ever - can I do it by SM? And is there anything I need to know before I ask?

My CSP statement posted yesterday, and got the 6000 URs for the MF offer. However, DH's, which was ordered on same day, never tracked (shows under store visit, but no order or anything). So I bit the bullet and went ahead to cancel the MF subscription. Submitted it online, got an email that it will be cancelled and refunded within 3-5 days. In case anyone is in the same boat as me, just thought I'd share. Note: I did read a comment on DoC of some people who have had previous issues with their spouse/child's accounts tracking for same offers because of a cookie issue. I don't know if that's what happened in my case, but it would make sense since I used the same computer/same web browser to do DH's.

And the plane has landed, and while she was taxi'ing we were texting, planning a spring break in a couple of weeks or so.

In Marriott news, DD's escapade got her to 68 nights so far this year. Only 7 more for Titanium, and she could probably make the next level if we do some cheap February nights at double credit. I'll possible make it also, but will do so a bit later as I will want to use up my free nights - by June there will be 9 of them, unless I use them earlier.

I am pretty sure it is open. The snow stopped mid morning (at least at my house.) I think we have about 8 in and poor Puggles gets lost in it but looks so cute trying to run in it. It must have tired him out because he napping now.

It's still freaking snowing here!!! But we only have maybe 3-4 inches. Not even enough to shovel on my driveway as it melted on the concrete. Road is clear, but it's 34 degrees.

But, Puggles sounds adorable!

Well my SW MDD have been dashed :( I applied for the SW Plus card this morning and got the "we need more time" message. I called the status line and heard the 7-10 day message. I called and the reason given was "too many cards opened in last 2 years." I asked her to read off the cards and somehow they're including a CIP card I got in May 2019 (I think). She didn't say the specific card, just that it was a Chase card with a specific date, which was the same day I applied for a CIP. Of course I didn't realize that until after we hung up so I didn't question it. I'm wondering if I should call Recon again just to say something like "I'm confused because I didn't think they looked at business cards opened for personal credit lines." Any thoughts? I figure the worst they can say is no again. It's just so weird. The only other thing I can think of is that they included a different SW card I pc'd, but that was done in August according to my spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter