I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
person to person, like Venmo? what card was that?

Amex Brilliant and it talked about using your Amex 'send' account as well. I've got 5 Amex but this is the only one that got the notice so far. I have no idea whether they are talking about using Venmo or not.

I bought my parents their Christmas gift. Amazon had smart digital picture frames on sale and we can send pictures directly to the frame. I think my mom will really like it because she’s not super into her phone. We also got a bunch of Carter’s clothes because they’re 30% off. We used the 5% back on our discover

That's exciting! I totally get it. We lost our minds months ago and got 19 chickens. It seems silly, but those chickens have been like therapy to some of my children who are struggling with the pandemic. A puppy might not be too far off in our future as well.
My older daughters best friend got chickens in the spring and they are laying eggs now. Made me 'almost' get inspired to get some myself, but not quite. She gets 7-8 eggs per day and now is giving them away, so I get a few eggs here and there. I've gone to visit the chickens. They are indeed therapy.
Ohhh ... did they come by US Mail? It amazes me what the post office will deliver. And I know live chicks IS one of them.

Also, Fed Ex ships horses!

I’m sorry but I had to laugh at this

I don't blame you, it's a zoo around here...... literally now 🤣 But I am thankful for the distraction they have provided to the older kids.
My older daughters best friend got chickens in the spring and they are laying eggs now. Made me 'almost' get inspired to get some myself, but not quite. She gets 7-8 eggs per day and now is giving them away, so I get a few eggs here and there. I've gone to visit the chickens. They are indeed therapy.
We got our first egg yesterday! So exciting. Four of our 19 ended up being Roos, so we will have 15 hens. Which I think will be a good amount for us.

I don't blame you, it's a zoo around here...... literally now 🤣 But I am thankful for the distraction they have provided to the older kids.

We got our first egg yesterday! So exciting. Four of our 19 ended up being Roos, so we will have 15 hens. Which I think will be a good amount for us.

Sounds good!! They have different varieties so get white, brown and green eggs.

Is 64GB enough for anyone? I'll admit I'm a memory hog, but I have 512GB right now and it's more than half full.
ME! I upgraded to a 64 GB SE a few years ago. Currently using 38.5 of it, from what it tells me.

After I typed this I went to look up when the 2nd generation of SE's came out. Says April 2020, I know I've had it longer than that so I must have a 1st generation one.

ME! I upgraded to a 64 GB SE a few years ago. Currently using 38.5 of it, from what it tells me.

After I typed this I went to look up when the 2nd generation of SE's came out. Says April 2020, I know I've had it longer than that so I must have a 1st generation one.
Me too.....upgraded today from the 6S to SE 64 GB... using 28GBs....
And my Disney 6S case fits the SE :flower:..so don’t have to buy a new case

I think part of it is dealing with all the family photos, but I would also miss my audiobooks and movies if I had a smaller phone. My laptop is storage heavy as well at 4T. Honestly DH picks these things out for me and I trust that he knows what I need and I only notice it when it's an issue (old laptop ran out of storage).

I think part of it is dealing with all the family photos, but I would also miss my audiobooks and movies if I had a smaller phone. My laptop is storage heavy as well at 4T. Honestly DH picks these things out for me and I trust that he knows what I need and I only notice it when it's an issue (old laptop ran out of storage).
I have an iPad mini that I have my books etc on...pretty much just use my phone to talk and text...plus a few apps

Haha......how appropriate - I reckon Dele (the soccer player) could well have a little bit of pit bull and maybe terrier in him. Of course he can also be a bit moody like my teenage daughter, so hopefully your Dele doesn't follow that trait. :p
She's a bit crazy, either on my lap or hiding. Barks ferociously at strangers (or me in the middle of the night) but freaked out when DS dropped a few cards on the floor five feet from her. 🙄 At least her facial hair is better than the current Dele the human has. 🤣
@Haley R the IPhone SE is new-ish (6 months) and has Touch ID.

Is 64GB enough for anyone? I'll admit I'm a memory hog, but I have 512GB right now and it's more than half full
My SE is 64GB and half full. I don't do audiobooks, reading is on Kindle (occasionally on kindle app on phone but I don't download a bunch of books) and lots of stuff is in the cloud or backed up elsewhere, not on my phone. I mostly have apps I use daily for home or work (email, EBay, weather, banking, etc, and very specific professional use apps) I will occasionally add an app for short term use, like a real estate app, but then delete it when I'm done, like when I sold a property.

Ha

Ha, ha. I am lucky if I remember what day it is between my remote schooling freshman and work being crazy. The pug is on hold. Maybe after we get through the holidays.
I get that. The dog is the least of my worries. Lol. DS is currently obsessing about the Industrial Tech project he must build at home. In the meantime, we launched new software at work today, I'm trying to get grocery shopping done for DHs birthday dinner this weekend, buy DH a bday gift (nothing like waiting until the last second) and chauffeur DS to soccer and a private math class we arranged.

She's a bit crazy, either on my lap or hiding. Barks ferociously at strangers (or me in the middle of the night) but freaked out when DS dropped a few cards on the floor five feet from her. 🙄 At least her facial hair is better than the current Dele the human has. 🤣

@Haley R the IPhone SE is new-ish (6 months) and has Touch ID.

My SE is 64GB and half full. I don't do audiobooks, reading is on Kindle (occasionally on kindle app on phone but I don't download a bunch of books) and lots of stuff is in the cloud or backed up elsewhere, not on my phone. I mostly have apps I use daily for home or work (email, EBay, weather, banking, etc, and very specific professional use apps) I will occasionally add an app for short term use, like a real estate app, but then delete it when I'm done, like when I sold a property.
Thanks. I’m not sure when I’ll be getting a new phone. I’m pretty good about keeping my phones for awhile

It gets him 80,000 URs! That’s what it gets him 🤣 🤣
Well yes, I know it gets him that, LOL. I guess I meant like the CSR gets the travel credit and the TSA/GE, lounge access, etc. Does the CSP have any perks outside of the 1.25% redemption? If he went for the cash that would be $800 (or $840 after the spend). Is there a better rewards card to be looking at?

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking :D. Plus the ability to spend the points at a 1.25x rate for hotels, etc. (and temporarily for groceries and restaurants). But, transferring his points to you, gives the ability for you to spend the points at 1.5x on your CSR. If he just wanted the money he could "cash-out" his 80k for $800 dollars. Also, keep in mind he will have at least 84k points after meeting minimum spend ($4,000).

So after 1 year, when the $95 AF hits, he may want to PC the CSP.
So no AF the first year? Sorry I'm not hip on the CSP, LOL

Is 64GB enough for anyone? I'll admit I'm a memory hog, but I have 512GB right now and it's more than half full.
I'm with you! I've got the 256 and it's 1/2 full. The only reason it isn't more full is I've been too lazy to put more photos back on it. My 15yo and 11yo seem to do fine w/ the 64GB. So there are people who manage, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter