I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you buying on egiftr? Do any of the GCs work? we just aren’t spending a lot of money so haven’t used my credits. Thinking I could get a few used this way unless it is for GCs I would never use.
The choice cards which can be combined. Basically it’s just a credit. Then I can cash a $100 in choice cards in for any card they have (except amazon or Walmart). I will probably end up using mine for Xbox gift cards since that’s how I pay ds for yard work.

I had no problem using all of my small business offers.

But Amex got sneaky at the end. They sent me two emails, one for each card that I had added the offer to saying I needed to use up the last credit.

I was pretty sure they were all used up, but later in the day when I was buying something, I used the offer card to see if it had a credit I missed. Of course nothing! I was going to spend anyway and since it was restaurant category, it got 10x so not a biggie. Just that the emails came well after I had finished the credits.

Today Costco sent me my reward gift certificate for my 2% Executive membership. Tomorrow I'll probably go by the store and buy a small item to cash it out, as it's almost $400. Will drop the cash back into my account. Same with the Citi reward when it gets here. I used to just blow the whole thing on an order, but spending $400 on my credit cards with the membership gets me another $16, so back into the bank it goes.

Thank you for the replies, @PaintsWithAllTheColors , @palhockeymomof2 and @GZanta77 . I will check on when I received the SUB last. Do you know if the renewal is still my original date which is in October or June when I upgraded? I'll try looking in my statements too. Then in that case, when I am ready to apply, should I apply for the CSP or CSR. Also should I just cancel or PC to another card?
When you are ready to apply I would see what the bonus is on both..right now the CSP is 80k URs vs CSR 50URs
When were you charged the AF...pretty sure .that would be your renewal
If you PC the recommended time to wait before reapplying is 4-7 days, if you cancel it’s 30 days

When you are ready to apply I would see what the bonus is on both..right now the CSP is 80k URs vs CSR 50URs
When were you charged the AF...pretty sure .that would be your renewal
If you PC the recommended time to wait before reapplying is 4-7 days, if you cancel it’s 30 days
Thank you!!

Anyone else having a problem pulling up the Flex application thru signing in? I've tried 2 days in a row, both times get an error page...

I have a Sirius xm promo for $5 off $8 or more. Does anyone know if it is possible to make partial payments? I didn't find it easily on my login.

I signed up for a year of Instacart express back in May before the CSR perk that reimburses up to $50 of Instacart express fees. Has anyone in a similar situation found a way to use this benefit? I was hoping to prepay for additional months, but it doesn’t look like an option on my account.

Today Costco sent me my reward gift certificate for my 2% Executive membership. Tomorrow I'll probably go by the store and buy a small item to cash it out, as it's almost $400. Will drop the cash back into my account. Same with the Citi reward when it gets here. I used to just blow the whole thing on an order, but spending $400 on my credit cards with the membership gets me another $16, so back into the bank it goes.

My Costco doesn't even make me buy anything to cash in the certificate. I can just go up to a register, and ask to get the cash. I assume that is the same everywhere?

My Costco doesn't even make me buy anything to cash in the certificate. I can just go up to a register, and ask to get the cash. I assume that is the same everywhere?
I'm thinking it depends on your state because of state laws. May not be remembering that correctly.

I knew I could do that at Customer service but was going to go through the register because at my Costco it's usually quicker, so had planned on buying an item. So thank you for that information! Didn't actually know. Still need the item, but next time, I'll have an option. CS is usually a line.

I signed up for a year of Instacart express back in May before the CSR perk that reimburses up to $50 of Instacart express fees. Has anyone in a similar situation found a way to use this benefit? I was hoping to prepay for additional months, but it doesn’t look like an option on my account.
Can you cancel and then resubscribe? As much as I hate to call, I had to call Instacart because when my subscription fee posted it went to the wrong card, despite CSP being tagged as primary. They refunded the charge and told me to re-subscribe on the correct card. If you can't figure out how to cancel online, give them a call.

So I've looked over CFF, CFU, CF benefits. Any downside to PCing CF to CFF? Only one I can see is CFF is not a Visa, so no Costco if the quarterly bonus is warehouse clubs. Work around would just be to buy Costco GC on Costco.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter