I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So DD applied but no automatic approval. :( It says "we need to review a little longer." How do they let her know? Email? You can't call the status line anymore, correct?
You should be able to call the status line. I believe the glitches there were mainly (entirely?) on business cards. If nothing else, why not try and call and see if it works? If it doesn't work, then report back.

You should be able to call the status line. I believe the glitches there were mainly (entirely?) on business cards. If nothing else, why not try and call and see if it works? If it doesn't work, then report back.
I called and the message was 'the status of your app has not yet been received. Feel free to call back periodically to check." Ok, I will lol

Trying to stay on top of maxing out annual rewards categories. I still have about $7000 of office spending left on my CIC (did another $2000 at staples yesterday and today). My Amex BCP still has $4k left for grocery spending (I PC'd mid year).

@Hoosier John @kmc8826 @SouthFayetteFan -- Thanks for the late night encouragement to have DD apply for the CSP. I was so worried that she would get denied due to a shorter history so we kept putting it off lol. When should I be looking to see my support points post?
You will probably see them go pending on Tuesday 11/17 and then they will post on your next statement close after that. BUT sometimes it can take weeks so don’t fret if it doesn’t happen on that timeline.

2020 just keeps on giving. Our tiny rat terrier that has been living with my son since Covid started, died yesterday. She was 15 1/2 with heart issues, so we knew it was coming (not quite that soon), but it was still a shock. We are grateful she went peacefully in her kennel (her choice, she loved her kennel and napped in it often) and that we didn't have to make the choice for her, but still sad.
And our 2 1/2 year old dog that you may remember my stress earlier this year, as he was diagnosed with epilepsy is having seizures again. The first med worked great, but almost killed him. the 2nd med we hoped would work, and it did for bit, then he had another in early October. Ok, one every 3 months is ok. Then less than 3 weeks later he had another. So they doubled his dose (at $100 a month) thinking that would work. This morning he woke me up having another, only 2 weeks and 2 1/2 days since the last, on the double dose. They had always been in the middle of the night also, until these last two, so now we panic all day every day. Not sure what the next step is to try to control, but if we can't, it's not good. We cannot lose him, we waited so long for him, he's our special baby. What a crappy 18 hours.
Our 3rd dog, knock on wood, is all ok.

2020 just keeps on giving. Our tiny rat terrier that has been living with my son since Covid started, died yesterday. She was 15 1/2 with heart issues, so we knew it was coming (not quite that soon), but it was still a shock. We are grateful she went peacefully in her kennel (her choice, she loved her kennel and napped in it often) and that we didn't have to make the choice for her, but still sad.
And our 2 1/2 year old dog that you may remember my stress earlier this year, as he was diagnosed with epilepsy is having seizures again. The first med worked great, but almost killed him. the 2nd med we hoped would work, and it did for bit, then he had another in early October. Ok, one every 3 months is ok. Then less than 3 weeks later he had another. So they doubled his dose (at $100 a month) thinking that would work. This morning he woke me up having another, only 2 weeks and 2 1/2 days since the last, on the double dose. They had always been in the middle of the night also, until these last two, so now we panic all day every day. Not sure what the next step is to try to control, but if we can't, it's not good. We cannot lose him, we waited so long for him, he's our special baby. What a crappy 18 hours.
Oh, gosh:( I'm so sorry about your rat terrier. And I hope they can figure out how to control the epilepsy. Sending virtual hugs your way.

@elgerber so sorry for the loss of your doggie. And the epilepsy - way too much stress for you.

In the last week I've been to our vet twice and was complaining to myself about the over $500 those visits cost. But now I'm grateful that my dog and cats were just getting shots and heartworm prevention.

Hi all!
I've got some basic credit card questions I'm hoping y'all can help with . . .

1. I'm planning to PC either a CSR or a CSP (probably the CSR) to a CFU. Just wanted to confirm that it's possible to PC either of those cards to a CFU?
2. CFU earns 1.5% cash back. I'm assuming I can get that as URs instead of cash back, and transfer those URs to a CSP and/or CSR to use for travel?
3. If I PC one of those cards to a CFU, will having a CFU prevent me from getting a CFF (and, specifically, earning a bonus for the CFF)?
4. Do I need to wait at all between PCing to a CFU and applying for a CFF?

Thanks all!

Sorry to hear about your dogs! Our Golden suffered seizures too but when he was older. I think it may have been a reaction to his rabies shot but who knows. I know how tough that is to watch. My heart goes out to you!

Hi all!
I've got some basic credit card questions I'm hoping y'all can help with . . .

1. I'm planning to PC either a CSR or a CSP (probably the CSR) to a CFU. Just wanted to confirm that it's possible to PC either of those cards to a CFU?
2. CFU earns 1.5% cash back. I'm assuming I can get that as URs instead of cash back, and transfer those URs to a CSP and/or CSR to use for travel?
3. If I PC one of those cards to a CFU, will having a CFU prevent me from getting a CFF (and, specifically, earning a bonus for the CFF)?
4. Do I need to wait at all between PCing to a CFU and applying for a CFF?

Thanks all!
1. Yes, you can switch either to a CFU.
2. Yes, you can transfer those URs to a CSR or CSP.
3. CFF is a different card so you should be able to get the bonus.
4. I don’t think so since it’s not an app.

1. Yes, you can switch either to a CFU.
2. Yes, you can transfer those URs to a CSR or CSP.
3. CFF is a different card so you should be able to get the bonus.
4. I don’t think so since it’s not an app.

All the answers I was hoping for! Thanks!!

Ipsy update - This is why I won't keep the subscription but will be ok with a discounted box. When you fill out the profile it doesn't let you say no, just rarely, and that just doesn't work for me. It also only lets you pick color groups but I don't think it did for mascara. So problem one, I don't want any lip products, I discovered last year I'm allergic to something in burt's bees lip balm and now use vaseline because it's clean and I don't want to go through figuring out what the allergy is. Especially as it either is something they changed or my body just deciding it's done with it, because I'd been using the product for a few years. My first box has a lip gloss, I put rarely for lip products and clearly that means they'll still send them.

Also, I'm fair skinned, blonde with blue eyes. I don't wear straight black mascara, it's either brown or black/brown. This has a straight up dark black, no thank you. So out of 5 things 2 I won't use and will have to give away. At least it was $5 off but this is something to consider. I also don't like that fragrance can be included even if you put rarely. I'd be ok with this type of subscription box if it let you pick more or be a firm no on certain categories as I do like trying new things. Guess I should stick to Target's boxes :)

Ipsy update - This is why I won't keep the subscription but will be ok with a discounted box. When you fill out the profile it doesn't let you say no, just rarely, and that just doesn't work for me.

Re: Ipsy, I've had better luck with the Glam Bag Plus which is $25. It lets you customize which items you get and it's 5 full size products. I've had good luck with it. I just get it every other month because I don't need so much makeup.

I hope they extend the CSP bonus too. My 48 months is up in December!

Re: Ipsy, I've had better luck with the Glam Bag Plus which is $25. It lets you customize which items you get and it's 5 full size products. I've had good luck with it. I just get it every other month because I don't need so much makeup.

I hope they extend the CSP bonus too. My 48 months is up in December!

That's good to know! I'm fairly set in my ways for the make up I use, as I've found what I like and have hardly worn any since March. But I do like the other stuff, nails, face cleansing, lotion, body wash etc.

@wendow - noticed you haven't been around this week. Are you on holiday or just busy?

Reason I've noticed is you usually pop up in the late evening (time difference) when I'm having insomnia and looking for more posts to read.

Hope all is well!
Hey! I'm good but just been distracted and not getting on as much. I definitely loved hoping on late at night (that's when I have the most free time) and chatting with the night crew and I miss that!!
Thanks for checking on me :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your little rat terrier, what extra sadness to add to this year. 🙁

Epilepsy is quite a frustrating problem to deal with, especially with the unpredictability. I've heard that medium chain triglycerides can help with epilepsy - you might ask your vet about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter