I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a SW reservation that includes 6 people all with EBCI and I need to cancel one of those tickets, will it effect the others in any way?
I know it’s recommended to book separately, but I was in a panic when the flights were released and had to book quickly since it was for MA April vacation week and seats were going fast.
Thanks!

If I have a SW reservation that includes 6 people all with EBCI and I need to cancel one of those tickets, will it effect the others in any way?
I know it’s recommended to book separately, but I was in a panic when the flights were released and had to book quickly since it was for MA April vacation week and seats were going fast.
Thanks!

It will not affect the others, but you have to call to cancel the one person off the reservation

SW CP- Has anyone been able to add their companion who has earned CP this year? I don’t remember it taking this long before for the add companion to show up. It shows that the points are complete but that doesn’t help. I have 7 nights to add DS to.

Well you win. Still no points from my Thur account close. They have always showed up the next day so they are having problems.

DH approved for Cap One Venture this morning with my support link :)
What's the value of the support? I was deciding between the CO Venture and the Premier BoA card at some point for me. If DH and I could refer each other for CO that might change my decision...
Yay!! DH was approved 11/26 and I've been trying to get a support link for him and couldn't. I've been checking every week or so and it finally showed up :D I still may wait a bit to apply as it will take me to 4/24, with my next one falling off in June. Have to decide if it's worth a spot. This sure gets harder the further along you get!

New SW 75k offer question, So is it $1k+$4k ($5k total) or $1k+$5k ($6k total) for the 75k? My mom randomly decided she wanted some points for two flights coming up but has no need for the CP, she has $4k for a cruise to put on it right away so just trying to figure out if she needs to find an additional $1k or $2k to finish it off.

New SW 75k offer question, So is it $1k+$4k ($5k total) or $1k+$5k ($6k total) for the 75k? My mom randomly decided she wanted some points for two flights coming up but has no need for the CP, she has $4k for a cruise to put on it right away so just trying to figure out if she needs to find an additional $1k or $2k to finish it off.
I’m reading it as $5k total....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter