I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS3 hurts my mom heart so bad I can't watch the end of it either. My oldest son played with his toys just the same way Andy always did. Even though he's still young, thinking ahead crushes me. Now he's getting rid of more and more toys and I keep having to mom veto a few of them.
We haven't seen TS4 yet but I'm really hoping it's not a disappointment. I never did understand why he didn't just save them for his future kids either!
We have a bird that I’m getting pretty close to killing (not really but omg). It decided it’s a good idea to run itself into our bathroom window over and over every single morning waking me up. I’ve been woken up early almost every morning to this damn bird hitting our window
That happened to us too. And it was extra annoying because I work the night shift and sleep during the day and the same damn bird banged the window all day long. Finally googled it and male birds during mating season see themselves in the reflection and think it’s another male invading there territory! Talk about dumb so they “attack” themselves all day against your window. Cardboard should work and mating seasons only a few weeks so it does eventually stop

And all this Toy Story Talk makes me glad I'm not watching till it comes out on DVD. My oldest IS Andy (LOL) he's that age where he lived and breathed Toy Story when the original came out ,had all the promo toys (they were so great back then!) and yes TS3 made me cry way too much. I don't know that we need another TS story,and I don't want to ruin the storyline in my head. Also,I'm super lucky b/c in my fam, we had two 'sets' of kids,one older,one younger. So I got to give most of my kids toys to my nieces and nephews,and enjoy them playing with the same stuff,reliving it! I love that my two year old nephew plays with my adult sons Buzz lightyear guy.....We have a 25+ age difference between some of the cousins currently and it's a lot of fun.

sorry about the car but all I can say about Portland is Empire Chinese Kitchen and Holy Donut. Yum.

If we get stuck there for a night the donut place sounds like a good place to go and get food in the morning. Unfortunately, my destination is another hour and a half from Portland.

Not sure if this is the reason it didn't work, but I do know from experience that it takes some time for your credit card to be “posted” to your Dosh account. So once you add your card, you need to wait at least several hours if not a whole day to make a purchase, in order for it to work.

I got the bonus for linking my card on the 15th and the purchase was made on the 16th. It was only $8 purchase, so I guess no big deal, but I just want to make sure it works and I don't need to do anything else. I guess I will try again today, but realizing I think my DD has my card and she is at work.

After sleeping on it and sadly worrying about it way too much I think there needs to be another Toy Story. TS4 did not give me closure. It made it worse. The toys all need to get back together with Andy and Andy’s kids! Bonnie and her parents are not worthy.

I will say this for the movies though...they definitely impact my girls. Less wanting to watch TV etc more off in their rooms playing. :)
I agree 100%! Disney/Pixar did not close the chapter/story. It was left wide open!

I had a Shark Liftaway for years. I even Gorilla Taped the hoses to make it last longer. It finally stopped sucking, I think I could not get a good seal on the hoses and my tape. I bought the Shark DuoClean from Sams. I like it much better. With the Duoclean you can lift the canister to get high places still, but you can also use the floor vacuum with the canister off and it becomes like a stick vacuum to get under beds and couches. I really like that feature.
Thanks for the DuoClean review! It looks like a great machine and has amazing reviews online. I was waiting for Costco to put it on sale because it will return pretty much anything if something happens to it or if I decide it isn't what I was looking for. I was also expecting to put it on my Costco Citi card... but that looks like it is a "MOO" point now...

Chase business checking $300 is back. Chase is fine with sole prop businesses, anyone willing to get a CIP should consider this for your “biz” as well.

How hard is it to get Chase business checking account? Any special things you need to have to get approved?

I got the bonus for linking my card on the 15th and the purchase was made on the 16th. It was only $8 purchase, so I guess no big deal, but I just want to make sure it works and I don't need to do anything else. I guess I will try again today, but realizing I think my DD has my card and she is at work.

Should have worked then. If your purchase was gift cards, maybe you don’t want eyes on your account, but I did have luck with submitting a ticket with Dosh just last week. They had an actual person keep in touch with me via email and it took a week but I did get credit for a Dosh listed local restaurant that we went to.

ETA Oh yeah, I guess if it was an $8 purchase you maybe don’t want to mess with it. :flower1:

That happened to us too. And it was extra annoying because I work the night shift and sleep during the day and the same damn bird banged the window all day long. Finally googled it and male birds during mating season see themselves in the reflection and think it’s another male invading there territory! Talk about dumb so they “attack” themselves all day against your window. Cardboard should work and mating seasons only a few weeks so it does eventually stop
I'm probably just gonna let it keep happening until it stops, but it sure is annoying!

I saw on DOC and was coming over to share as well. I am so sad. Citi issued my first ever CC and I put large electronics purchases on it just for the rewind and protection! Now, nothing :(

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/citi...-protection-car-rental-ticket-protection-etc/
I guess the positive thing is that I can open more cards and meet MSRs faster.

Whilst price rewind is the only thing I have ever used, I nonetheless find it bizarre that Citi is removing the car rental and travel insurances. Seems like this is Citi giving up fighting with Chase and Amex for credit card business.

Thanks for the DuoClean review! It looks like a great machine and has amazing reviews online. I was waiting for Costco to put it on sale because it will return pretty much anything if something happens to it or if I decide it isn't what I was looking for. I was also expecting to put it on my Costco Citi card... but that looks like it is a "MOO" point now...
I haven't ordered yet (waiting on my CIP still...), but I decided I'm gonna still go with the Lift Away professional model.

Today was my day to make FPs and I couldn’t get FOP or SDD. Mine train was only available for times that wouldn’t work for us. Trying not to get too down about it since this is a bonus trip for us and not something we’ve been planning forever.
What days were you trying to get them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter