I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mamathompson - My mother ans DD preferred their comfort + seats on delta to biz on AA so if you have MRs or skypesos something to think about...of course I’m a delta fangirl and apparently all the women I travel with are, too.

@bernina - I’m looking forward to watching Stumptown and Modern Family when I get back. Thanks for letting me know they’re good (MF has been weak the past couple of seasons).

London is cold to this Southerner! No rain yet but apparently it’s coming.
We’re at John Lewis waiting for our bespoke kit kats and then headed to Churchill War Rooms- the official ABD begins tonight. TTFN!
Are you on the ABD with the Dis crew!?

If you haven't checked out this thread lately you really should:

3cdcvz.jpg

DH approved today for CIP!

Oh my, what a morning it has been! Long story short, I now have a rack rate, gift of magic, and AP rate all booked for the same resort and dates. 😔

I spent maybe 2 hours total on hold with WDW resort reservations between 4 calls and could not get anything accomplished. Modifying resorts did not seem to work which is why I had to keep booking new reservations. Now that I have all these deposits I will keep refining, but I am happy I was about to save about $900 on my Epcot split. I am afraid to look at MK prices because I have DVC booked for those days, but maybe I SHOULD look and see what a great deal I got 🤣

You should check! Always bank the points for another trip. Just saying.

Oh sorry @PolyRob no opinion on candy corn. As with a lot of things I am ambivalent at best.

Hi! Lurker coming out with question. :wave:

I saw this mentioned earlier and would appreciate some advice.

DH and I both approved for 1st Citi AA biz last week. Haven’t even received the cards yet. I saw the bonus is now up to 75k/$5000. We got 60k/$3000.

Do I dare CALL or just use SM to ask for a match? These are our first Citi cards so I feel ok about calling, but thought I would ask first.

Thanks for any help.

:welcome:

I am so not a Citi expert but I don’t think it would hurt to call. And if they won’t do it hang up and call again. I would call just for your card to start though instead of asking on both right off the bat. Good luck!

Last edited:
Aviator and their customer service..... They closed the account via sm (yay) a month ago... and never reversed the annual fee:sad2: I thought I was finally free of them!

Why would I pay an AF for a card I closed?!

You should check! Always bank the points for another trip. Just saying.

Oh sorry @PolyRob no opinion on candy corn. As with a lot of things I am ambivalent at best.

:welcome:

I am so not a Citi expert but I don’t think it would hurt to call. And if they won’t do it hang up and call again. I would call just for your card to start though instead of asking on both right off the bat. Good luck!
Just under $2,000 for 3 nights in the lowest room category room :rotfl:

I need to use my 2018 points so I will probably just leave it alone... for now

Will I still get the 6x points on my Marriott Bonvoy if I book through Expedia? My friend wants to switch from CBR to the dolphin but I can’t book directly (showing no rooms) so I have to go 3rd party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter