I like to change my PTR titles to get people to read it. HAHA. Yes, its late...

Wow - I fail. I haven't updated this PTR in...almost 2 months.

Our plans are ever changing. I'm changed our ADR plans like 50 million times - is that normal? I just have this problem with Boma breakfast being only 18.99 and not feeling I get the full value. But oh well - whatever! :confused3

So here is our NEW plan!

Friday - Arrive/MK for sights and sounds/CS? in the park
Saturday - Epcot RD/Sunshine Seasons/Break/Le Cellier/Illuminations
Sunday - MK RD/Cosmic Rays/Long Break/Liberty Tree/Spectro
Mon - Sleep In/Boma/HS/Break/PepperMarket, Resort Hop
Tues - AK RD/Yak&Yeti CS/Break/Ohana & Wishes from Poly beach
Weds - MK (try for RD)/Pecos Bills/Break/Coral Reef
Thurs - DHS RD/Pizza Planet/Break/The Wave
Fri - Checkout/CP breakfast/Inlaws leave MK on DME/Break for us/Possible touring Orlando, we're leaving it open since we'll be drained at this point
Sat - Not sure yet, Epcot or DHS (tsm dash)/Break/WISHES dessert party
Sun - Pack and get ready to go/couple hours in any park/leave and be sad

So that leaves on CS undetermined (@ MK). Everything else is set to go!

I'm getting too excited! 40 DAYS! :woohoo:

Okay, 3 weeks out - this is final!

Dining Plans:

Table Service:
Boma - breakfast
Yak & Yeti - lunch

Dinner
Ohana
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern
Coral Reef
The Wave
Crystal Palace
Wishes Dessert Party

Counter Service:
Sunshine Seasons
Pecos Bills
Pepper Market
Starring Rolls
Wolfgang Puck Express
Columbia Harbor House
Riverside Mill food court (POR)
Goods 2 Go (OKW)
Pizzafari
Earl of Sandwich

What do you think? :teacher:

Alright experts here's where I'm still unsure...

ECV - My FIL will be using an ECV, at least I believe he will. He is hesitant because he is very much the type of guy who would just run around all day if he could. But unfortunately his body won't allow it. He's actually getting knee replacement surgery (eek!) a week after we return from WDW. I believe they are renting one since it would be cheaper. Now, since I'm so impatient, I have to admit I'm really just worried about getting it in and out of our rental car. It will be a full size. How long should it take? I keep telling myself the extra time for him getting ready and all with the ECV every day will save us time walking around the parks. I really hope they rented the scooter...but I don't have the type of relationship with them where I'm just gonna call my FIL and be like, "HEY! Did you rent that scooter already!? K? Bye!" So I go through DH - LOL, since he is such a go-with-the-flow planner. I sent MIL an email about a month ago and she said she'd look into it. We shall see...otherwise they'll be shelling out $50 for an ECV that they might not have later that night.

Ohana - We're going to Ohana the night we fly in. ADR is at 8:15, Wishes at 9 - can we watch fireworks from the restaurant?

Nights with 2nd Fantasmic - Does this mean most of DHS will be pretty dead and lines shorter during the 1st F! ? Or will they be pretty much the same as any other night?

Crystal Palace - I haven't done a character meal since I was 7, so I'm a little bit iffy on 4 adults doing a character meal. DH and I are looking forward to it like we're 5 years old. Is that totally weird? :lmao:

Expedition Everest - I'm the only thrill rider in the group. But DH has gotten more adventerous. He'll ride almost everything in DLR. Since we've been married I've gotten him on Splash, Space, and ToT(with a lot of peer pressure from a guy friend of his!). For me, EE looks like a blast, but in all honesty, how "scary" is it? How bad is the drop (thats the part he hates)?

Old Key West Room Request - Any advice on this? Will we be given a worse room because we're not DVC members? Also, when do we put in a request for a room/building/area?

World Showcase - In our plans right now, we're in WS at night. Is this a good time to tour? I've only ever been during the day and all we did was walk past it.

DLR Vets - I now consider myself a DLR vet. For those that have been to both places, if you could give me one piece of advice, what would that be?

Thanks for all your help! I wish I had the time to read everyone's PTR and TR and dining reviews. But then I'd probably be fired...:rotfl:

Goodnight! :hug:

Wow - I fail. I haven't updated this PTR in...almost 2 months.

This had me LOL so hard! DH looked at me like I was crazy...:lmao:

Don't worry - I've done the same thing...I just finished our Christmas TR 3 weeks ago!

Alright experts here's where I'm still unsure...

World Showcase - In our plans right now, we're in WS at night. Is this a good time to tour? I've only ever been during the day and all we did was walk past it.

I've only been to WDW twice, and the last time was 10 years ago (ok, that made me feel really old) but I would TOTALLY recommend doing WS during the day. That is actually my favorite part of Epcot. All of the different countries are so spectacular and there is so much to see. The architecture is amazing and I could totally spend all day over there just exploring each country. From some of the WDW TR's that I've read it seems like they have a lot of little shows at each country during the day that I don't think they do at night. I think you could probably do the rest of Epcot at night without missing much scenery, but the scenery is what makes WS so awesome. Any WDW vets care to comment?

Yes, you can watch the fireworks from inside O'hana. When you arrive ask to be as close to the windows as possible. They even pipe in the music. We are staying at BWV in March through an RCI exchange. I will be curious to hear how everything goes, espcially the DDP. We are planning on using Magic Express which I see you are not. Have a great trip and looking forward to reading your trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter