• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know, you're fed up with hearing this

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
but....we're recording the show today. I made a decision to wait a day so that we could cover the start of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party last night, as well as the new castle lighting ceremony. We also have an announcement on the location of the Dec podcast meets, some video of the christmas party (and a little advance info on Yak n Yeti). Big show this week!!

Thanks
Pete

It is always worth the wait.... I am enjoying listening to old podcasts while waiting.. so take your time

that's cool, I started drawing characters in macromedia fireworks now so I'm entertained until this weeks show is up:surfweb:

Drats!!! Well, that's all some pretty meaty stuff for our trip in 3 weeks, so I guess I can wait one more day.

Waiting with baited breath . . .

I know your podcast is worth waiting for, and I hope the dessert I made to go with it will be too.
It's a Jack Daniels, eggnog, pumpkin flan. I had to get creative when I realized I didn't have the ingredients the recipe called for.
So now we wait for hot coffee and hot news podcast.

Pete -

You all take as long as you need, no matter when it shows up we know it will be awesome!!

We can wait.

I got my husband hooked on the podcast about a month ago and now we have been catching up on the old ones. We took a 12 plus hour trip to visit friends over the weekend and listened to podcast both ways. It did make the trip go by pretty quickly.

My kids (10 & 13) kept pointing out things they were hearing and didn't know about.

Consider it a compliment that we are anxiously waiting for the show - sounds like it will be fantastic - well worth the wait, as always!
(btw, I was just kidding about a Yak and Yeti review!)

No worries Pete!

We'll just have to put on our big boy pants and wait another day for what sounds like a great show!

I can find some patience (since I just got my PPP tickets in the mail!)
I have DH already thinking about MVMCP so I will have to get him to listen, and my sister is swiftly being converted to the podcast so I can give her the heads up as well.

Sounds like there's going to be some great content in this episode - definitely worth waiting for!

Since y'all are going to MVMCP, will you be including the party schedule in the show notes page? I'd love to know the schedule so I can figure out our itinerary for when we go:santa:

Well, my big girl panties are in the laundry so I am not happy with the wait Mr. Werner, Sir <stomping off to the corner to pout>

just kidding...

*****Mental Note to Self*****
Remember to check the DisBoards on Tuesdays for updates before yelling and cussing at iTunes when the new Podcast is not available.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Podcast and more peaceful Tuesdays!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm not ok with it! :mad: These delays have become all too common. I feel forced to ask for a refund of my membership fee. Hang on...

"Hey honey, how much did this Podcast thingy cost to join?"

"Really? You sure?"

Well, uhh, not problem. Take your time, I always say, the best things in life are free. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter