I know this has nothing to do with Orlando but...

NRRaids10

Earning My Ears
I live in Montreal and am heading to the World at the end of the summer with my family. However, on the day we are leaving, there is no direct flight to Orlando except early in the morning so we have decided to take a plane to Boston and visit my father who lives in Falmouth, Cape Cod. If anyone knows any, I need a hotel to stay at in falmouth for those two nights, preferably on the beach. I have heared that the Seacrest Resort is nice. I would also like information if anyone has any on this hotel. :)

You may want to post this on the community board so more people get a chance to read it. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I would also put "Falmouth, Cape Cod Hotels?" in your topic line. Anybody familiar with that topic will probably take a look at it.

Good luck!

NR, You will also need to include the dates of your trip. Since Falmouth is in a summer vacation area, if you are traveling in the off seasons, some hotels may be closed for the season.

You may also want to check out www.Biddingfortravel.com to see if anyone has gotten hotels in this area using Priceline.

Susanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter