I know this has been done before

holycow

I Am the Rebel Spy
but since the search function is diabled:mad: I can't find it

So which scrap books do you recommend?...our scrapbooking store is having a midnight madness sale and I want to take advantage but not sure what kind to get....
would love all of your imput! Thanks

Holycow
lisa

You will find tons of opinions on which albums everyone prefers. Keep in mind that everyone should really seek out what works best for them. I am strictly a Creative Memories albums person. I use ton of other brands for embellishments, but for my albums and protectors it's CM all the way.

Lisa

Likewise, Tiger Fan. I am a huge fan of CM albums. I wouldn't even think of going with anything else.

I use different albums for different reasons. I use Creative Memories albums for scrapbooks that I know will have a definite start and end to them. I like the quality of the Dalea(sp) post bound albums. I use a 3 rind binder album for works in progress. I don't work in order nor do I plan an album out. I made divider pages for the different subjects and when I see an album emerging I then transfer the pages, along with their page protector to a post bound album. I don't think I could choose just one type of album for all my books.

I too love the CM albums and have used them many times, however... I just found post-bound albums at Sam's Club from the company Generations by Hazel. Thay are leather, have 25 pages ( or 50 sides!!) to work with and I just love them!! They seem to be "true" 12x12 size. I have not had to trim any of my paper to fit them into the pages. They just look so nice. Plus Sam's sells a pack of 50 pages protectors too and now I can easily add to my books with those!
I have two books of these going right now with 50 pages(or 100 sides!!) in them each..that should keep me busy for a while!!
:D :D :D
That was more than you wanted right?? :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter