I know loops 1600-1900 are Pet Friendly

natshaul

Earning My Ears
I am very pet friendly, but am not bringing any of the animals to disney.....my question is, how close to the loops is the pet walk, and does that area interfere with the loops in anyway? Is this a good area for someone who is not bringing a pet to stay?

No matter what pet loop you are in you will see dogs all over the place. People walk them in the loops, they are outside the RVs when people are out and they walk them in the dog walk areas. We always bring our dogs and they are inside when we are not there, but we walk them several times a day through our loop and at times they are outside with us. I think the chance of encountering dogs in pet loops is about 110%.

I was trying, in a nice way, to ask if its stinky in that back corner! Ha Ha.....I have 2 cats, a dog, and a guinea pig.....was hoping when the wind blows in that corner I wouldnt be sniffing you know what!

We always bring our dogs and try to stay in the 1700 loop. I can say that it's not stinky. We walk the dogs through all of the loops and have used the pet walk area. That area is smell proof also. For the most part, people clean up after their pets. We have encountered a child walking a dog and they have not cleaned up. We just give them one of our poopy bags and they will clean up the mess.

We always bring our dogs and try to stay in the 1700 loop. I can say that it's not stinky. We walk the dogs through all of the loops and have used the pet walk area. That area is smell proof also. For the most part, people clean up after their pets. We have encountered a child walking a dog and they have not cleaned up. We just give them one of our poopy bags and they will clean up the mess.

Hey, we were there this past weekend and saw your motorhome. We were a couple sites down from you in 1712 Friday and Saturday night. :banana:

We've stayed in 1700 a couple of times and don't have pets. Have NEVER noticed any lingering smells.

is that the loop that is the closest?
do you know if disney sends anyone out at the end of the day to check on cleanliness and sanitation?

Closest to..... ?

...do you know if disney sends anyone out at the end of the day to check on cleanliness and sanitation?

I've never seen such a thing occur. But then we've also never seen/smelled a major problem and we routinely frequent the 300 dog walk and dog park.

Disney has done a good job about making sure there are plenty of bags/trash barrels in the pet areas and MOST people are responsible - at least in our experience.

Last year we went to both every single day of our 20 days at the Fort and I think I maybe saw only a handful of "unclaimed deposits" in either location. Interestingly enough, what we have found is almost always small dog poo.

I guess people think their wee pups don't leave enough behind to worry about. :mad:

Any pooh is enough to worry. We have a 30lb cocker spaniel and a 7lb maltipoo. At night we carry flashlights so that we make sure we get everything. Like was said, most people are very responsible.

do you know if disney sends anyone out at the end of the day to check on cleanliness and sanitation?

I don't know if Disney sends anyone out to the actual dog walk path, but there are site cleaners moving through the loops every day that clean sites as folks check out, so I would imagine if they see anything really bad they will get it up.

I'm thinking the pet walk is actually closer to the 1800-1900 loops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter