• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know it's not so early anymore.......

kaoden39

<font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your
I am planning a trip for June to the parks and I was wondering who all was planning a trip for June.

We are going June 14-June 19 and staying at Best Western Stovall's Inn.

We are thinking about it. My b'day is the 14th and DD is the 7th and my niece''s is the 21st so we want to go for all our b'days. We went in June last year also. If we go, if we can't get a deal on site, we'll probably stay at BWPPI. I'm so excited I want to plan already, but still trying to get DH to commit for us :(

We are thinking about it. My b'day is the 14th and DD is the 7th and my niece''s is the 21st so we want to go for all our b'days. We went in June last year also. If we go, if we can't get a deal on site, we'll probably stay at BWPPI. I'm so excited I want to plan already, but still trying to get DH to commit for us :(

Wow, do I know this one. Good luck!! Maybe we will be there at the same time.

The 14th is my bday, too. Go Flag Day!

We will be there June 17-23 with DHs family. 20 of us (10 adults/10 kids) renting a house by the convention center!

Hey kaoden39, :wave:

I'm adding this to the sticky meet thread, and you're now in charge of the June thread. :)

Okay, if I am going to do this I need to organize it.

Meriweather 6/6-6/11 Hojo's
Kaoden39 6/14-6/19 BW Stovall's
3Minnies1Mickey 6/17-6/23 House
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI

We are ! June 13th-19th. June 14th is my twin girl's birthday so we are going for that! Haven't 100% decided where we are staying, I was going to book at Hojo's but there website said no cancellations, so I'm a little nervous to commit in case I found something else!

We will be there June 17-23 with DHs family. 20 of us (10 adults/10 kids) renting a house by the convention center!

Wow that is quite a good size group. We are a group of 9 ourselves.

We are ! June 13th-19th. June 14th is my twin girl's birthday so we are going for that! Haven't 100% decided where we are staying, I was going to book at Hojo's but there website said no cancellations, so I'm a little nervous to commit in case I found something else!

I am adding you to our list!! And it looks like we are gonna be there at the same time!!

Newly adjusted list!!

momma2twincesses 6/13-6/19 Where to be decided!
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI

We are planning June 5-10 at the HoJo :banana::banana::banana: Uh, DH:rotfl: doesn't know that yet though. :rolleyes1

We are planning June 5-10 at the HoJo :banana::banana::banana: Uh, DH:rotfl: doesn't know that yet though. :rolleyes1

Hmm, that sounds familiar. Many a times I have planned the trip and everything before my DH knows.:rolleyes: I am adding you.

Newly adjusted list!!

jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
momma2twincesses 6/13-6/19 Where to be decided!
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI

Ok so I must of been going crazy earlier, or clicked something wrong! So I booked Hojo's online and I CAN canel by June 11th, that makes me feel better, in case I find something better as the day gets closer! (Yeah, I doubt it! )

Ok so I must of been going crazy earlier, or clicked something wrong! So I booked Hojo's online and I CAN canel by June 11th, that makes me feel better, in case I find something better as the day gets closer! (Yeah, I doubt it! )

Yes you certainly can cancel @ HoJo's ~ I've done so and rearranged dates plenty! Have fun. I don't think you'll find much better especially if you can get all or some nights at the ent rate.

Newly adjusted list!!

jham 6/5-6/10 Hojo's
momma2twincesses 6/13-6/19 Hojo's
kailuagirl 6/? BWPPI

I fixed the list.:thumbsup2

We want to go in June too!
Last day of school is the 16th, so I'd love to go on the 17th.
We're trying to coordinate our trip so as to visit some friends in California as well.

I am anxious to plan out our trip now, but it's hard when I have no idea what the promotions will be like at that time. Any guesses?
When do the promos usually come out?

So excited to see World of Color and Captain EO!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter