• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know it's been asked before...cruise SB

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
We are thinking about taking a Disney cruise in Novemeber and I can't wait to do a SB. This will be the first family SB i have done. I have never seen any cruise scrapbooking items at WDW but was wondering if they have anything on the ships. TIA

CM sells cruise stickers and mickey stickers that I'm sure you could make work.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

When we took the Magic in July there were items in the gift shop...not a huge selection but a couple of things were available. They also had DCL albums.

Peggy

They do have some things on the ship including scrapbooks, some packages of die cuts, pages, borders, stickers, etc. Not a huge selection. For my cruise scrapbook I bought the Cranberry 12x12 book from CM - it is actually Mickey Red! I only used red, yellow, and black papers and stuff (mickey colors). CM also has a Disney pack that I bought. It came out really cute, if I do say so myself....and I do!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter