• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I know, I know - but if you are sick?

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
Ok, so, this morning I booked 6 ILL for Ratatouille for my family. My mother in law just said she feels sick and doesn’t want to go to the park, my father I. Law is staying with her. Are there any circumstances where exceptions are made for canceling ILL’s? And, if so, who do I contact? Worst case, o guess I’m only out like $20. But it seems like if we could all cancel due to her illness (and is having ridden before and really we’re only going for her), someone else would be happy to get their hands on them if they are back in the system.

Ok, so, this morning I booked 6 ILL for Ratatouille for my family. My mother in law just said she feels sick and doesn’t want to go to the park, my father I. Law is staying with her. Are there any circumstances where exceptions are made for canceling ILL’s? And, if so, who do I contact? Worst case, o guess I’m only out like $20. But it seems like if we could all cancel due to her illness (and is having ridden before and really we’re only going for her), someone else would be happy to get their hands on them if they are back in the system.
I was stung by a bee at Epcot right before an ILL. After going to first aid, I was able to go to a blue guest experience tent and get a refund for our ILLs we'd purchased for that afternoon.

We booked Genie+ a few weeks ago from home, starting stacking for later in the day, and my DH did not feel well after lunch so we didn't go. I was prepared to eat the $30 but did a chat and they happily refunded it. They could obviously check and see we never entered the park.

I think you're very likely to get refunded for hers. If you're there, stop by a blue tent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter