I just want a good steak. A lot of places serve steak as an afterthought.

I stay several months every winter at Fort Wilderness and generally eat at Shula’s and Yachtsman every other week (rotating basis). Both are markedly better than lower tier options (Le Cellier, etc). But I have a vehicle with me during my stay so making a weekly run to Ruth’s Chris helps me get my red meat fix.

Last edited:

If you want a single TS credit meal, I'd agree with the previous posts recommending Turf Club. We really enjoyed our dinner there earlier this year. The food was good, the service was exceptional, and we liked sitting outside on the patio.

Jiko has a great steak, pricey though. I believe it's 2 table service credits on the dining plan?

We had the filet last week at the Wave which was outstanding
In March we had the rib eye at Yachtsman which was disappointing

Cannot recommend the steak at Toledo at Coronado Springs. It was a decent enough piece of meat, but had no seasoning or marinade and was somewhat dry.

I stay several months every winter at Fort Wilderness and generally eat at Shula’s and Yachtsman every other week (rotating basis). Both are markedly better than lower tier options (Le Cellier, etc). But I have a vehicle with me during my stay so making a weekly run to Ruth’s Chris helps me get my red meat fix.

But in Disney's world LeCellier is on the same tier as Yachtsman. (One of their better rip offs!)

Best Steak (and oddly? Best Lobster)....

Shula's, Dolphin. No DDP, TIW accepted.

No real surprise. If you want really good food avoid DDP options!

Talking single credit table service, you have to keep expectations in check. But I found the steak I had at Sci Fi to be VERY tasty. It utterly made a mockery of what they served me at Jungle Navigation co.

To get into the true connoisseur stuff though (ie big money but "worth it"), check out Yachtsman, or Shulas. Or Narcoosee's if you want Surf N Turf.

While on the dining plan, we like to save credits and eat at a signature at least once a trip. With that being said, during our last trip earlier this month, we dined at Jiko (repeat visit) and Narcoossee's (first time). I'm a big filet guy, so unless something else on the menu blows my socks off, my go to is almost always the filet. Hands down, the filet with mac and cheese at Jiko is my personal favorite. LeCellier is almost on the same level for me, but not quite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter