I just used the AFJ code and got a price break

I wish I got sent this code. I might actually go then.

Was sent a deluxe code with pin, but a little pricey for me right now. Also, got an email with the $94 rate. But, $74 is great!!!

honeymom-did you ask if your postcard rate could be applied to a mod? I have used 2 postcards in the past and was able to get a better rate on a different hotel than what was listed on the card. And they even gave me the rate past the date that was listed on the card.

I would suggest calling the CRO and seeing what they can do--wouldn't hurt!

Good Luck! :)

Thanks, but I had asked. Maybe I will still get the postcard. The other offers were by email. Sometimes I've gotten offers in the mail as well. Our mail can be really slow here.

honeymom-sorry to hear it couldn't be applied. I did have to ask 2 different CRO Cms before they agreed it could be applied. Hope you get a great rate! :)

Is this the same as AEJ? I got an email with that code, but there isn't a pin anywhere that I can see.

Anybody used the AFK (room only code), I have the CR for may at 166.14 including tax per night. Not bad.

Scott

Just wanted everyone to know, I called CRO this morning on my AP check.

I specifically asked about details for AFJ - Was told pin number is required and non-transferable. Postcard must be presented at check in.

Has anyone called about code AFK (mentioned above)? I'm at work so I can't call, but was wondering if this was a pin required code or for anyone. If anyone finds out anything, please post the information. Thanks.

AFJ and AFQ both require PINs. That was the CM's first question. One is apparently a snail mail postcard the other an email.

I called about AFK a couple weeks ago. It also requires a PIN number. Didn't find that out until the end of the conversation (after we'd gone through the whole set-up). -HM

Was here yesterday and was told AFQ didnt need a pin. I called and added to my ress and Cm never asked for pin. So who knows the truth behind all these different codes. Should i call or what

AFQ does NOT need a pin. AFQ is for anyone. It's nothing better than any other codes that have been on mousesavers for a while but you do not need a pin.

AFJ DOES need a pin.

AFQ-no pin needed

AFJ-you need a pin

Juliette,

I'd be glad to forward you the e-mail that I received. There is no mention in the e-mail about needing a pin. I believe quite a few peopl received this.

If you want me to forward it to you just PM me.

We had a little bit of a problem with our e-mail server earlier but I think I should be able to send it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter