I just saw...

epfootballcutie04

DiSnEy PrInCeSs
the new year of a million dreams commerical with cinderellas castle suite in it... I LOVED IT. my favorite yoamd commercial by far. gave me chills!!!! just thought i would share:)

I saw that same commercial too last night!!
They showed the castle room real fast, like maybe 1 or 2 seconds on the commercial.

yup, but it looked amazing. too bad i wont get to go back for another couple years or so. i keep trying to explain that y parents should send me down to Saratoga Springs *our hoe resort-DVC members* for my 21st birthday in june.... they arent too thrilled with that idea, haha. oh well, i can wish, right?

I saw it today while I was on hold with Disney getting my tickets. I'm such a loser I started to cry and had to explain why when the CM came back!

im suprised i didnt start to cry. i did when i saw the new planning video and the CMs were talking about dreams.

i just love disney so much. The guy in charge of business internships (and who is the person im talking to about the disney college program) keeps trying to get me to change my mind saying that the other 2 people that have done it hated it... he just doesnt understand that i eat breathe and sleep disney. silly guy, i gotta get it through to him somehow!

I just saw it last night!What a cute commercial!Cant wait till oct so I can be there with my kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter