I just received my invitation to The Santa Clause 2 premier!!

Sandyrella

<font color=teal>Perpetual Lurker<font color=deepp
Thank-you Bunnyfoo, for pointing me in the right direction.

I will be attending the premier of The Santa Clause 2 with my 3 children on October 26th, courtesy of The Disney Club. I think that just about pays for the price of the card right there!

I'm so excited!!! Has anyone else receive an invite?

Sandy

Got mine yesterday!

DD now has to decide whether we see the movie or go to a Birthday Party?

Personally, I would rather Shuffle off to Buffalo!

Scratch
:smooth:

I received my e-mail yesterday. We're driving to Calgary to see it, provided there are no conflicts with the hockey schedule.

I received mine yesterday as well. Has anyone been to one of these movies before? Do they ever run out of seats?
Sandy are you going to the one in Montreal? If so do you know where abouts on St. Catherine street the theatre is?

You're absolutely welcome Sandyrella :) I always miss these things, so I was more than happy to post! I got my invite on Thursday ... so I'll be waking up bright and early to attend the screening in Toronto ... it starts at 10 AM ... I guess you can tell I'm not a morning person :rolleyes:

I am not sure I understand...do you get free tickets or a discount for having a Disney club membership, to the movie Santa Claus 2?
Any info appreciated.

The Disney Club gives you tickets for advance screenings to certain movies but you have to be a member. Here's a link to their site:

http://www.disneyclub.com

It costs about $39.95 US a year to join. There's a 20% discount if you have the Entertainment Book. Advance screenings are one of the perks ... you get a free subscription to the Disney magazine, discounts at the Disney store etc. ... but they're canceling the program at the end of December 2003, so the last month to join is December.

Thnaks Bunnyfoo for replying. I quess I should have said that I have a Disney club membership and I did not receive any thing re tickets. I think I will give them a call while they still have their 800#.
Wenabre

wenabre, the tickets were available only on their website. You had to sign up for them ... I'm not sure if there are any left. When you go into the site, click on the Reel Ticket link on the left hand side of the page.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner...time got away from me.

The Paramount theater is west of University, somewhere near Peel. Not sure of the exact corner but I it is east of Peel.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go now. DH has an overseas business trip and won't be home, DS (12) has a basketball game at the same time and DS (5) doesn't want to go, period! He's got this fear of movie theaters ever since we went to see Big Fat Liar and they were previewing ET. ET on the BIG screen kind of freaked him out:confused: .

Oh well, hopefully there will be other premiers posted on the Disney Club site again!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter