I just rebooked my one night stay at HRH for less money?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
I was just able to get a better deal for my one night stay at HRH. I booked a club level room two weeks ago and today I was able to save an additional $100. Since I only had one night booked will I get a credit on my CC for the difference?

Did you make a new reservation with a new reservation number? If so you need to cancel your old reservation. You will get a full refund for the first canceled reservation and a new (full) charge for the new one.

If you somehow modified the original booking then I’m not sure? I always just book a new reservation and then cancel the old one.

It might be considered a credit to your hotel expenses (parking fee and taxes , dining for example ) .
Did you book online or actually call guest services?

I just modified my current one online. I don't mind if they give us a hotel credit since we'll be parking a rental and I'm sure my husband will get a drink or two. I just don't want them to forget they owe us. :rotfl:

You will receive a credit to your card. Give it a week or so, It will not be held up as an offset to other expenses incurred.

I just modified my current one online. I don't mind if they give us a hotel credit since we'll be parking a rental and I'm sure my husband will get a drink or two. I just don't want them to forget they owe us. :rotfl:
How did you do that? I keep getting a "cannot be done at this time" message.

I ended up calling and saving $100 for the June Meetup trip

I went into my ressie and changed from a king room club level to queen club level and then hit the modify button? It just changed?

well me being me, I decided to just do Universal and dump the Disney portion. Less stress to do just one hotel pre cruise.

I got a queen club level room at Portofino for $403 per night when you average the three nights. I just love club level and judging from the Youtube videos PBR has a pretty good one. I couldn't touch a Disney CL hotel room for that price. :cool1:

well me being me, I decided to just do Universal and dump the Disney portion. Less stress to do just one hotel pre cruise.

I got a queen club level room at Portofino for $403 per night when you average the three nights. I just love club level and judging from the Youtube videos PBR has a pretty good one. I couldn't touch a Disney CL hotel room for that price. :cool1:
Wow. That is a great price for Club level at Portofino! We are paying $550/night for four nights next week and $448/night for seven nights next February.

last week of April with my AP discount. Two of the nights are $372 but the Friday night is $466. I'm excited, we've only done Royal Pacific's CL and my husband wasn't impressed. We've done most of the Disney CL's and PBR looks just as good. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Like Disney, Universal must be expecting fewer hotel guests this year or maybe their higher rates scared off some people from staying onsite. I had a 9 night stay at HRH for May booked with the ST rate and was just able to rebook the entire stay with an AP rate, which I've never been able to do before for the entire stay. A night here and there, yes, but it wasn't worth it to me to deal with multiple reservations for a longer stay. The weekday rate was cheaper, the weekend rate was more, but it still ended up less in total by about $275. That's more money for food. Same room class: GV 2 Q.

last week of April with my AP discount. Two of the nights are $372 but the Friday night is $466. I'm excited, we've only done Royal Pacific's CL and my husband wasn't impressed. We've done most of the Disney CL's and PBR looks just as good. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
what did you not like about royal pacific CL? I just booked for nov. We have stayed at all 3 premiers but like the location of this one the best. NEver Universal CL though. Mainly need the breakfast...It was cheaper to do 2 club level rooms than the 2 bedroom suite (we did the suite last year).

We felt the offerings were kind of slim. But I would do it again if I needed two rooms and it was cheaper then a suite. If you search on YouTube you can see recent videos on what’s included. 😜😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter