• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I Just Lost The GAME"

CastawayJ

<font color=blue>The 10th Doctors faithful compani
do any of you play "THE GAME"?

if you don't know how to play the rules are simple

1) if you loose you say "I just lost the game" (or some variation of) to at least one other person
2) if you remember the game you lose the game
3)you have a half hour to re-forget the game
4) you do not win the game
5) if someone says "i have lost the game" (or some variation of) then you lose
6) by knowing about the game you are automaticly a player
7) if someone asks what you are talking about you must tell them

-_- I lost because I forgot about it until I saw this thread again!

i lost because my friend said i was confusing her with my smarticle-ness

That was not nice..
I lost!
And you're not supposed to say "I lost the game" it's supposed to be "I lost" because you can never win if you say what you lost, you're supposed to just say I lost, and if another person says they dont know what you're talking about, and they play the game.. they win.

That was not nice..
I lost!
And you're not supposed to say "I lost the game" it's supposed to be "I lost" because you can never win if you say what you lost, you're supposed to just say I lost, and if another person says they dont know what you're talking about, and they play the game.. they win.

wow
thats an interesting diference

and i am surprised how far this seames to have spread

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER HEARD OF THIS

PLEASE DONT' TALK ABOUT IT

there's this girl in my school, and all she does is talk about this stupid...game!

she's so confusing just talking about it.

That was not nice..
I lost!

English please?!? :rotfl:

Wow, I guess that A average in high school was for nothing. Because I have absolutely no idea what you said.

AH! I love the game! I didn't know anyone else knew how to play! I'm really good at it, though. My mind wanders a lot.

Maybe if nobody posts on this thread then we won't ever lose again?

I forget about it and then I see the thread then remember -_-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter