I Just Listened To The Anniversary Podcast

Madi100

DIS Veteran
And, it was great. I loved to hear the history, and I loved hearing about everyone's stories.

I have been around since 2000 and this exact post is my 3000th. I'm not as active in posting as some, but the DIS has been a part of my life all these years. I joined the DIS when we were planning our taking our 3 year old DD. The trip had to be cancelled because I found out I was pregnant. We just returned from a trip celebrating that 3 year old's 10th birthday.

Since joining we've taken five more trips, I've planned many trips for others, and I've become even more obsessed with Disney. Because of the DIS, I can consider myself obsessed with knowledge. There have been times in those years where the only adult conversation I had was with the DISers. As I listened to recent podcasts I was thinking that some of you have been married to Disney for too long and it was easier for you to see the bad and the annoyances that those of us on our honeymoon don't see yet. After listening to the anniverary podcast, I saw that you really do love Disney. I truly enjoy all of the knowledge that you pass along to all of us!

Thank you very much!

What a great post! The history podcasts are great. It was so neat to get the backstory and find out how these people we listen to each week got connected.

I, too, love every bit of information the pass along to us (even some of the TMI stuff:laughing: ) and truly appreciate the gang's opinions on things - good and bad!

I joined in April 2000 too! Hasn't it gone by fast? I had a little boy then. Now I have a teenager. :scared1:

Same here Olaf,
I'm also from the class of 2000 and I can't believe how time has gone by.

Heck, think how the world has changed since then (and not just Disney World).

I seldom post but lurk often. The podcast has been a great next step.

I joined in April 2000 too! Hasn't it gone by fast? I had a little boy then. Now I have a teenager. :scared1:

I now have two children instead of one, both of whom are in school now. When I started on the Dis I had an in home daycare, now I'm here by myself, when I'm here. If I left the Dis tomorrow, I'm sure that no one would question where I had gone. If the Dis left tomorrow, I'd be lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter