I just got a deal on an "Art of Disney" Cross Stitch Kit

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I just got "Puppy Love" on Ebay for $32, with shipping. It's $40 + tax in the parks, so I saved a whole $8.35. I love a deal!!

My nephew and his wife (and Buster, the dog) are very into Disney so I want to make it for their anniversary next year. OR the year after that, as the case may be. :goodvibes

Well done on your bargain. This is a lovely cross stitch when finished, i already have it hanging on my living room wall.

FergieTCat said:
I just got "Puppy Love" on Ebay for $32, with shipping. It's $40 + tax in the parks, so I saved a whole $8.35. I love a deal!!

My nephew and his wife (and Buster, the dog) are very into Disney so I want to make it for their anniversary next year. OR the year after that, as the case may be. :goodvibes

May I ask who the seller was? Reason being, I see a couple on there now and just want to make sure they are legitimate.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter