I hope our trip isn’t messed up

ANJ2015

Earning My Ears
After spending two hours a day for the last two days on the phone with Disney, I’m just going to have to trust that everything is going to work out.

We paid for a two night stay at the Doubletree Suites by Disney Springs and a four day base ticket. I became concerned yesterday when I looked at MDE and saw FP Planning Key Cards for my family. I’m assuming these are in lieu of actual tickets for some reason. But the problem was everything was duplicated. Two key cards for every member of our family, including the infant.

When I spoke with IT, they were befuddled as well, but reassured me that everything should be fine when I make FP’s at 60 days tomorrow for the first leg of our stay. They also said i should be able to make FP’s at 30 days for the other two park days.

Here’s hoping it all works out! I’m still trying to figure out why the reservations for Droid Depot aren’t work for me. I’ve tried for three days to secure a reservation, but keep getting an error.

Anyone have any experience with FP Planning Key cards and duplicates?

I’ve read in other ares of Disboards that many people are having issues on the Disney website the last couple days, including today.

I had duplicate reservations show up prior to our trip last year and they eventually dropped off. Unfortunately, the website can be glitchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter