I have the updated 2005 pressed pennies lists....

I'd love one too. I'm new and can't figure out how to pm you so if you could pm me pretty please. :teeth: Thanks!!

i tried to PM you, but I am unsure if i did it right...DUH!

anyway, I would love to have my kiddos do this when we go next month. could i get the list also.....how fuN!!

whweems@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot for the URL!

Here is my plan for the dinners. We'll stay at the property 7 days/6 nights.
Any suggestion and comments on the list? I also need two more dinner suggestions. All good/bad experience sharing is greatly appreciated.

Breakfast: CRT
Dinner: Garden Grill, Liberty Tree Taveren, Wispering Canyon, Chef Mickey's

tnhillbilly: thanks anyway. I thought that might be what I need to do.

I think I'd like to be able to have each park on it's own index card (or two - double sided). If I just go ahead and retype it all in excel or word, then I will be able to print it anyway I'd like. It would be a way to keep track of what they have, too - just add it as a column for each boy and then I would have it for future trips.

I think I better get typing :)

Are all of these lists the same? If not, can someone send me the one that's been floating around here? I've been searching out old pennies to try this for the first time!
Thanks so much -

ladybug14447@aol.com

Thanks again! and for the benefit of others, the two links above are the same list, just in a different format.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter