I have LisaTx...

EviL 1

Earning My Ears
<embed src="http://files.midifarm.com/midifiles/general_midi/METALLICA/amievil.mid" HIDDEN="TRUE">

<font size="5"><Font color="#000000"><font face="KidTYPEPaint">I am holding LisaTx for ransom. You must deliver..well....lots and lots of cash to the CB if you ever want to see her again. Don't mess with me on this, because...I AM the EviL 1</font></font>

<font size="5"><font color="#000000"><font face="KidTYPEPaint">SAB you are sadly mistaken if you think a mere $1 will do it. LisaTx is worth far more than that! The Dan Murphy fellow was not in his right mind when he claimed LisaTx was in WDW. I forbade you from messing with me. Now you shall pay dearly. I now require 500 Guest of Honor pins AND 2000 Mickey Ears for the return of LisaTx. Get a move on!
I AM the EviL 1</font></font>

Originally posted by EviL 1
SAB you are sadly mistaken if you think a mere $1 will do it. LisaTx is worth far more than that! The Dan Murphy fellow was not in his right mind when he claimed LisaTx was in WDW. I forbade you from messing with me. Now you shall pay dearly. I now require 500 Guest of Honor pins AND 2000 Mickey Ears for the return of LisaTx. Get a move on!
I AM the EviL 1

500 "Guest of Honor" pins and 2000 Mickey Ears for LisaTX? We are talking about the same LisaTX right?
The price seems 500 "Guest of Honor" pins, 2000 Mickey Ears (I will not part with my Mickey Ears!) too high.

How about a mouse with no buttons?
Not Mickey Mouse. A computer mouse.

Whoa. Had to fix that font.

Hey Kevin,

I don't think we need to be joking with this "EviL 1". They sound pretty sure of themselves. I'm sort of thinking that this could be the real thing. It sure seem genuine to me.

(aside: yea I know Mary Jo, you still have that bridge to sell)

Oh, Evil 1, please take care of our LisaTx. We want her back and safe.

We need proof that you have her. We want to know that she is ok. If you've harmed her in any way, there won't be a board or a thread in which you can bury yourself deep enough, that we won't hunt you down and find you. And when we do...

<font size="5"><font color="#000000"><Font face="KidTYPEPaint">SAB, you are in SOOOO much trouble. This is how you value your dear LisaTx? Tsk, Tsk. I shall deal with you later. I have other evil duties to perform today...have to spread the evilness around you know. Because, I AM...the EviL 1</font></font>

<font size="5"<font color="#000000"><font face="KidTYPEPaint">BobBrazeel...I have been enjoying looking at LisaTx's scrapbooks. It helps to bide the time while we wait for you heros to jump into action. If you snooze, you loose. I'm sure many other boards would appreciate the company of LisaTx. I shall return when I hear of a serious offer that truly reflects how you value the wonderfulness of this fine woman. Yes, I AM the EviL 1....signing off for now. Please begin brainstorming.</font></font>

Evil 1,

Do you think you can just hide yourself on these boards?
We are the most powerful people here and we can track every move that you make.
All I have to do is hit that little "IP: Logged" link in the lower right corner of EVERY post of yours and I can find EXACTLY where you are!

Here goes....

[ click ]
Huh???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No access???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Bob, I think we got our first clue.
500 "Guest of Honor" pins and 2000 Mickey Ears
I think it's a tour group of 500 people with 4 heads.

Oh EviL 1.... don't look now, but thanks to Mr. Bay's suggestion, your IP address is showing! (At least for me it is!):D

Now let our poor Lisa "go" or suffer the embarssment of being "unmasked"! ;)

Bwwwahahahahahah!

<font size="4"><font color="#000000"><font face="KidTYPEPaint">Be advised...I have manipulative skills that you are unaware of. I am pleased to see that my IP work has paid off. Do you seriously think that I would allow myself to be detected? No way! Not when I can easily insinuate an innocent little bit of fluff. Ha! (EviL 1 grins dastardly and high fives self) Chew on that for awhile.....and have a nice day! p.s. LisaTx will return when she is good and ready to.

I didn't want to have to pull this out as the horror is almost unspeakable but I've got a ping with your name on it

>ping -a -t -l 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 your IP address

and I'm not afraid to use it.

Bob,

We'll get em from both sides. Count me in.
I have 24 computers lined up now waiting for Evil 1 to sign in again. Now all we need is ChrisC to share that info with us and we're ready to rock.

Guys,
I was able to free myself while Evil 1 stepped out for a turkey leg. Help me guys. This Evil 1character sure is scary. I have NEVER seen so many Mickey Ear hats in my entire life which might be short lived if you DON'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh no. I think I hear Evil 1 coming back. Gotta go.

<marquee>HELP! </marquee>

I think we should be somewhat skeptical about that last post. You will notice that it is from LisäTX and not our lovely and beloved LisaTx.

I smell a trap!! Another clever ploy by the EviL 1, but not clever enough!!

Oh Mr. Bay!!!

How could you!!!! That's way worse than running with scissors, yelling, or horseplay around the pool! ;) ;) ;)

Methinks you're really just dying to see the inside of that recycle bin! :p ;) :p

Looks like it could be 2 against 2 here now Bob.

Our Dear Mr. Bay has certainly turned to the dark side!

What did I do now?!
I was only running because Evil 1 doesn't seem to like me. I wonder what I did?:confused:

>ping -a -t -l 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 your IP address

I'm ready DIS. Let's ping away!
<EMBED src="http://www.geocities.com/kevg99_2000/ping1.wav" autostart=TRUE HIDDEN=TRUE LOOP=TRUE></embed>

You know... I'm sure glad I have these Moderator Super Powers, 'cause I don't think I can do the Ping Thing with my Mac.

Anyway, I think we're all ready for WeviL to show up again! We must save our dear Lisa!

Kevin, has Chris come across matching IP addresses in his investigation of Lisa's abduction???:confused: :confused:

Kevin, turn from the dark side!! There is still good in you; I can feel it. Don't look back. Follow my voice. Let the force guide you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter