I have explicit instructions from GP...

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
Not to start any fights on the CB while he's gone. *sigh*
Now what am I going to do all week??? :confused:

How boring is this going to be??

Hey PrincessMichelle..... maybe you could start the fight, and I could just stumble upon it...... kind of like by accident. :teeth:

C'mon Heidi, look upon it as a challenge. See if you can do it. Maybe if you're really good GP will bring you a present. :teeth:

You're going to let that old fogey boss you around like that Heidi??? :eek:

I must say I'm a little disapointed to hear that. . .

;)

:teeth:

Willy!!!! do NOT encourage her!!!!! She can get into enough trouble all by herself. She does not need you nudging her down the slippery slope!! I'll tell Saffron :teeth:

Well, it's just that cane of his..... :eek:

Actually, this whole thread is just a setup....... to make him think I'm going to obey.....

Yawn..... sure is boring around here........ guess I'll just go knit a sweater or something..... *sigh*

Now where did I put that box of......... ahhhh there it is......"ACME'S WAYS TO WALLOP WILLY"

If you're taking orders for sweaters, I could use a new thick turtleneck. That should keep you busy!!! heeheehee

TO DO LIST

*Buy auto-constricting yarn.
*Make turtleneck for Debster.
*Ask WillyJ what color he would like his in.

Originally posted by Fishbone†

Hey PrincessMichelle..... maybe you could start the fight, and I could just stumble upon it...... kind of like by accident. :teeth:

Would a sweet, innocent little Princess like myself ever do such a thing? :o

Where's GP goin' anyway? Checkin' out the old folk's homes again? :p

DSC03025.JPG

<b><i>Proof that Princess Michelle starts fights - after pushing Christine during a bowling game, Christine smacks her with a right.</i></b>

She even threatened me with violence! Read it here !!!!!

Jeff, you certainly aren't going to make things any easier on yourself posting this incriminating evidence!

At least I don't pick on Chipmunks at Chef Mickey's, Oh yes, I have proof too, you just wait Mr. Fulcer! :p

Originally posted by Princess Michelle
Jeff, you certainly aren't going to make things any easier on yourself posting this incriminating evidence!

At least I don't pick on Chipmunks at Chef Mickey's, Oh yes, I have proof too, you just wait Mr. Fulcer! :p

Be sure to bring your A game.

Besides, I'm sure any chipmunks that I saw at Chef Mickeys probably deserved being picked on....

Fishbone†, where in the world is Goofy? Do we need to put out a search party for him or something?

Do we need to put out a search party for him or something?

No search party needed..... I know where he is, and he's just fine. He'll be back soon...... I hope..... this being good stuff is getting kind of old. I'm not sure I'm going to make it.

Debster...... you wouldn't tell on me if it was just a teeny tiny little fight................with say................ WillyJ or Dream, would you??

Well, it's really none of my buisness. . .

But it sure looks like Debster and Michelle and Shannon are insulting you Heidi. . .

I respect the fact you made a promise. . but personally, I wouldn't put up with it. .

;)

Ya know Will, I would be very very (vewy vewy) careful what side you choose here. I do beleive that Miss Fishy† has threatened both you and I with hand-knit, self constricting yarn sweaters.

And...as much as I would LOVE to stay and referee this, as has been pointed out to me time and again, I am old ;) and need my rest. :teeth:

Originally posted by WillyJ
Shannon are insulting you Heidi. . .
I respect the fact you made a promise. . but personally, I wouldn't put up with it. . ;)

You're next on my list, Willy.;)

You know Heidi, I bet if I threw some, oh I don't know, red, fruit at you that you happen to detest GP would forgive you for getting into a little scrap. :teeth: And technically I would have started it so you could remain completely and totally innocent! :p

As tempting as that sounds Michelle, I need you as an ally, not a foe...... And I'd suggest that you hand that fruit over to say..... Debster or WillyJ to start the fight...... but GOSH, that red fruit thing just GROSSES ME OUT!!! I don't know if I'd be able to fight "the good fight" with EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW all over me....... I'm sincerely grossed out just talking about it.

There MUST be another way...... think..... think..... think.

Ta ta ta....... looks like rain........ I say.......... Ta Ta Ta ...... looks like rain!!

Dream tiptoes onto the screen.....walks silently over to the vat of water balloons....picks out a reeeeaaallly big one....AND LOBS IT RIGHT ONTO FISHY'S HEAD!!!!:teeth:

Dream runs back to the far side of the screen!!!

Neener neener neener....I just splatted Fishy with a water balloon...and she can't get me baa ack....cause she promised GP she'd be gooo ood! Dream didn't make that pro mise...so sheee's in the cleaa ar!!!! Neener neener neener!!!:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

*Fishy† looks in utter disbelief at Dream* :eek:

I didn't know you had it in ole' lady.

*Fishy† shakes her head hard dispensing water all over everyone's screen :crazy: She notices Dream rubbing her shoulder.*

Oh, did you hurt yourself?? :( Maybe you've torn your rotator cuff. :(

You should know by now that you can't play with the younguns anymore...... you're just too old and fragile.
nono.gif

So what do you think Michelle?? I was fully innocent, and Dream obviously provoked it. I think Goofus would see that it was purely in defense. Afterall, it's really a selfless act on my part..... I'm merely protecting the rest of the DISers from this obvious menace to the CB society.

*Fish loads her paintball gun with bright pink paintballs and fills several waterballoons with shaving cream*
PBsmile2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter