I Have a Secret.........and all is revealed in post 49

OMG that made me cry!:scared1:

whats wrong with me?:confused3

nice one by the way!!:rotfl:

I wish my mum read this board - thats what I want for my birthday!!!!:rotfl:

That is a fantastic present now whose birthdays is it??? ;)

Well SOMEBODY had to go with her, as she's only 11. And I (dramatic sigh) volunteered. :rolleyes1

Now then - I've told you mine - you must tell us yours.:teeth:

Okay - so obviously it is a trip I am excited about - a present for dtr's birthday.

I gave her a series of bits of paper...
The first one said: Unfortunately this is not a present you can enjoy today

Next: Fortunately it does tell you of something you can enjoy later on

Then: Unfortunately it is not the holiday you hoped we may have at Christmas

Then: Fortunately it is a holiday at Halloween instead

Then: Unfortunately this time we are not having a Montana Room - just a standard room

Lastly: Fortunately it is a standard room at the Disney Land Hotel!!

I think this is truly lovely. I'm planning on doing something similar when I surprise my DD's. My 2 youngest are too little to read, so I thought I'd have clues in the form of pictures. I'm almost as excited about telling them as I am about going. I bet yours is a very happy household tonight!:goodvibes

Juliette

come on, seriously am I the only one that cried at this? I was reading it out to my husband and I couldn't speak the last line!:rotfl:

Fantastic birthday present, still thought it was the patter of tiny feet til I read down a little more!

awwwwwwwww thats so lovely!!!

come on, seriously am I the only one that cried at this? I was reading it out to my husband and I couldn't speak the last line!:rotfl:

(i had a tear in my eye for that)

bet it made her birthday!!! and i bet you, as the responsible adult, cant wait to go.... to look after her....... can u???? :cool1: good plan!!;)

When its official - dont want to jinx things ;)

and i think that the other secret is the patter of tiny feet....

I think so too! I'm determined there's going to be a patter of tiny feet somewhere!!

That's wonderful!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

and a huge [SIZE=+4]Happy Birthday[/SIZE] to your DD! Bet it is her best birthday ever! :goodvibes

It made me a little weepy too :goodvibes I would so love to be able surprise one of my children with a surprise trip for their birthday, however they already know we're off in march and we will be saving for my birthday trip to florida the year after for my 30th :dance3:

WOW!!! Such a lovely present!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Happy Belated Birthday to your DD!!!

Treat them mean , keep them keen ;)

Hmmmmmm...... Now, I'm one of those annoying people that just keeps on asking until someone tells!! Do you really want to inflict that on the rest of the board?? ;)

Bob xoxoox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter