• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a question for those of you who...

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
have stayed at CCI and or BWPPI....what is the difference, in your opinion of these two places...both have breakfast, CCI has shuttle, PPI is right across the street...PPI is cheaper than CCI and has bigger rooms so what is the difference here???

I haven't stayed at either, I just wanted to say.....

Made you look! You thought you had a reply!! HA!!! You know I love ya!

Andrea

Havent stayed at BWPPI- but have stayed at CCI. CCI is smaller, has better decor and nicer grounds, at least from what I've seen/read. I'm not sure that BWPPS is cheaper. I put in dates (at the BW site) for a weekend in March. It was $143-159 per night. The same weekend at CCI was $129-134. I think the breakfast might be slightly better at CCI as well.

Only stayed at BWPPI - not CCI. FWIW, we skipped the breakfast they offered at Captain Kidds. IMO it is not worth it to take very much time in the morning for breakfast. Bagels, granola bars and an apple or banana are the way to go so one can get an early start. My two cents.

I am truly not trying here to convince you that BWPPI is better, just to point out some facts that may or may not help.

BWPPI does have the "mini-suites" which have two queens and a roll-out queen, plus a microwave and mini-fridge. I am not sure how this compares to CCI.

The pool at BWPPI is pretty small.

Finally, BWPPI is a lot closer to the DLR gates.

I haven't stayed at either, I just wanted to say.....

Made you look! You thought you had a reply!! HA!!! You know I love ya!

Andrea

you are VERY funny:goodvibes

Havent stayed at BWPPI- but have stayed at CCI. CCI is smaller, has better decor and nicer grounds, at least from what I've seen/read. I'm not sure that BWPPS is cheaper. I put in dates (at the BW site) for a weekend in March. It was $143-159 per night. The same weekend at CCI was $129-134. I think the breakfast might be slightly better at CCI as well.

well for one its a weekend and you just now did it where we are in the first day of march so logically I think the rates would be higher...however, I looked at rates for june and PPI is $116 where CCI is $149:confused3

I am truly not trying here to convince you that BWPPI is better, just to point out some facts that may or may not help.

Trey the whole reason I put this in here is because imo PPI is the better property of the 2 for many reasons but people seems to swear CCI is the only way to go...so I was just checking...Im actually staying there 4 nights in June:goodvibes

I had the same choice. Actually mine was between BWPPI, CCI and the Tropicana (which we have stayed at). Love the Tropicana but I always want to try something new so it was finally between BWPPI and CCI. I chose BWPPI. One thing that swayed me is that BWPPI gave me a very nice AAA discount. My mini Suite was $158 rack rate and with AAA it went down to $143. CCI was $129 for a standard room (AAA rate). Dh made that reservation, then I found out that room would not hold a rollaway which I need (have boy and girl). So I was going to have to switch to a larger room which was $149 plus the nightly cost of a rollaway which was something like $20. So the mini suite was a better deal. I also love being at the crosswalk. But CCI just looks so pretty and charming. And I do believe CCI's breakfast looks better. I think you cannot go wrong with either.

P.S. These rates were from a CCI employee dh and I could barely understand over the phone (had to phone in to make the room change and then phone again to cancel). So as long as I understanded him right thats the figures! Oh, and our dates are for mid June.

I have stayed right next to BWPPI and love the quick walk over to the parks. I am not a shuttle person, hate waiting!! We will see how I fare at WDW in one month!!!

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter