• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I have a question for doctors and nurses

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I am getting ready to have surgery to tighten up the left muscle the reason behind it is so I can see properly out of it again but last time I had it done at 16 I was back to my normal life the next day this time I am told it will be a two week recovery process what changed it the last 17 years

I am getting ready to have surgery to tighten up the left muscle the reason behind it is so I can see properly out of it again but last time I had it done at 16 I was back to my normal life the next day this time I am told it will be a two week recovery process what changed it the last 17 years

I’m not a doctor or nurse but you got older. The older you get the longer it takes for your body to heal. This will be a good question for the surgeon doing the surgery. Good luck

http://www.childrenshospital.org/ce...-service-program/q-and-a-with-dr-david-hunter
This article is very informative about repairing strabismus in adults. It mentions a general recommendation for adult patients to plan for a maximum of one week away from work but the actual "recovery" is probably only going to take a few days and vision clears up quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter