I have a couple of specific questions about LMT CLUB (Last Minute Travel club)

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I'm debating a membership.

Before I pay the money though I'd love a few specific questions answered by a member.

-How far in advance can your book/purchase things? It is after all "last minute travel". I'm going June 25th to July 2nd. would I be able to book a hotel and buy tickets for that trip now?

-How much is a 4 day park hopper ticket for DL currently using last minute travel club?

-Can I purchase WDW tickets at a discount on last minute travel? If so how much w2ould a 3 day park hopper currently be for WDW?

-Is Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Convention Center a hotel option?

Sorry that I'm so specific but these factors will determine if I become a member today.

You can find codes online so the membership is free. In Jan I used Linkshare2016. I believe it was found on retailmenot, there's likely a new code now.

You can find codes online so the membership is free. In Jan I used Linkshare2016. I believe it was found on retailmenot, there's likely a new code now.

I know current ones are out there. I found one last week.

Oops, I just answered some of your questions on another thread where you'd posted. I'll go on their website and see if I can find the answers to your last two questions. Be right back!

Here are some answers to your questions:

From what I can see you can book hotels for the dates you want, but I do not see the Residence Inn among the options.

A 4 day hopper is $277.75 for adults and $264.74 for kids. If you have the time you might want to add a day, a 5 day hopper is <$5 more.

A 3 day WDW hopper is $374.92 for adults and $329.76 for kids, I don't know how much of a discount that is.

Here are links to their tickets pages, it can be confusing trying to navigate to them through their site, I have found it easier just to search lmtclub disneyland tickets on google.
http://www.lmtclub.com/Activities/Anaheim/Disneyland-Resort-1218285-Overview.aspx
http://www.lmtclub.com/Activities/Orlando/Walt-Disney-World-1218270-Overview.aspx

The free membership codes are LINKSHARE2016 and TRIVAGO1 (I used this one the other day to renew my membership and it worked). The first one has a $25 coupon for your first purchase though if I recall there are some restrictions on what it can be used for (hotel vs. tickets).

Hope this helps and good luck!

Here are some answers to your questions:

From what I can see you can book hotels for the dates you want, but I do not see the Residence Inn among the options.

A 4 day hopper is $277.75 for adults and $264.74 for kids. If you have the time you might want to add a day, a 5 day hopper is <$5 more.

A 3 day WDW hopper is $374.92 for adults and $329.76 for kids, I don't know how much of a discount that is.

Here are links to their tickets pages, it can be confusing trying to navigate to them through their site, I have found it easier just to search lmtclub disneyland tickets on google.
http://www.lmtclub.com/Activities/Anaheim/Disneyland-Resort-1218285-Overview.aspx
http://www.lmtclub.com/Activities/Orlando/Walt-Disney-World-1218270-Overview.aspx

The free membership codes are LINKSHARE2016 and TRIVAGO1 (I used this one the other day to renew my membership and it worked). The first one has a $25 coupon for your first purchase though if I recall there are some restrictions on what it can be used for (hotel vs. tickets).

Hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks so much for the info!
I guess for WDW we'll just stick with AAA even though its more because then we have tickets in hand.
If you get the voucher from LMT I don't think you can link the voucher to MDE.

FYI--I could not get ANY Disney tickets to come up right now, either Florida or California. Universal, sea world, Knott's all there, but no Disney. Maybe they are updating the website. You may want to call--a couple of people had good luck with calling to purchase tickets.

How do the dates work for LMT? We are considering an August trip but only dates for next couple of weeks show up.

FYI--I could not get ANY Disney tickets to come up right now, either Florida or California. Universal, sea world, Knott's all there, but no Disney. Maybe they are updating the website. You may want to call--a couple of people had good luck with calling to purchase tickets.

I just was on an hour ago and both WDW and DL tickets came up.

I have had that problem before, but then tried it later and they worked. I have also logged out and back into LMT then clicked on the link to the tickets and that seemed to work as well.

How do the dates work for LMT? We are considering an August trip but only dates for next couple of weeks show up.
Did you put in your dates on the calendar at the bottom? I jut tried some August dates and they worked. Also make sure you are a member and are logged in.

Did you put in your dates on the calendar at the bottom? I jut tried some August dates and they worked. Also make sure you are a member and are logged in.

Thanks! I was getting to the DLR tix another way and it wasn't having me input my dates but I did find the way you suggested. So, if you are not 100% certain of your dates, you would not want to buy these tickets, right?

Thanks so much for the info!
I guess for WDW we'll just stick with AAA even though its more because then we have tickets in hand.
If you get the voucher from LMT I don't think you can link the voucher to MDE.
I don't know about MDE but from what I recall LMT sends electronic tickets not vouchers (so you take your ticket directly to the gate, not to the ticket booth).

Thanks! I was getting to the DLR tix another way and it wasn't having me input my dates but I did find the way you suggested. So, if you are not 100% certain of your dates, you would not want to buy these tickets, right?
The tickets aren't actually dated, they are valid through 1/13/18 with first date of use must be by 12/31/17. I think they ask for dates because they process them based on how soon your trip is. If it's only a week away you'll likely get your tickets via email that day or the next but if it's further out it might be a few days until they process your order. There are likely other reasons for asking for the dates.

I don't know about MDE but from what I recall LMT sends electronic tickets not vouchers (so you take your ticket directly to the gate, not to the ticket booth).

That is how all e-tickets for DLR work.
For WDW is specifically says its a confirmation email that you need to exchange for tickets at will call. :(

I'm debating a membership.

Before I pay the money though I'd love a few specific questions answered by a member.

-How far in advance can your book/purchase things? It is after all "last minute travel". I'm going June 25th to July 2nd. would I be able to book a hotel and buy tickets for that trip now?

Last month, I bought tickets for my December trip. Rented DVC points so can't help with the hotel. I imagine you can book a room, but not at a great discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter