I have 200 vacation points for rent $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have points available and can you get Beach club or Boardwalk... 2 rooms for Oct 27 - Nov 3rd

Hi,
Do you have anything for January 16th-18th, 2016? 3 people in a studio or 1 bedroom. Let me know. Thanks.

Hi there! I have 200 points for rent. $12 per point. We are unable to use our points this year because of health issues. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs, but I can rent you anywhere. Just email me at shianname@hotmail.com or message me on here with any questions you may have. Ill get started right away with helping you with your vacation. Thanks so much!!
Still have all 200 points available for rent!!!!!!!! Please message me or email me at shianname@hotmail.com

Also, if you need my phone number to talk in person, just ask and Ill send it to you

Thanks,
Melissa
sent an email .. would love to call and speak to you my email is dprobinson1@aol.com

Hello! We are looking to rent at the Grand Californian for 2 consecutive nights anytime between sept 26-October 5. We have 6 in our group. Either need one 2 bedroom unit or 2 studios.

Hi I am looking for AKL value studio 9/30-10/3 for a total of 30 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter