I got my Mickey hitch cover....

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
And it doesn't work with my car!!! :( :( My hitch sits too far up and Mickey's ears won't get past my bumper! I'm so disappointed!

DH says he might be able to change the way the hitch sits on the car so it might work. If not, then I guess I'll have to re-sell it or something. Let me know if you're interested....

Oh soo sorry to hear about your problem Rhonda:( :( :( :( .
Hopefully your otherhalf can fix that problem.
Or you could have your otherhalf tap new screw hole in it to lower mickey. just a thought..

Well, there's no way that dh could get it to work. So, since I bought it on ebay, I just went ahead and relisted it. Oh well.

Originally posted by Disney Campers
Ebay is the only place we have seen these.

Got my hitch today! Mrs. 'Lope thinks I'm a HERO because I found it for her "Mickymobile"! I got mega-brownie points!

Jackalope: I drive a Mickeymobile, too! Mine is a green Ford truck, and the Mickey hitch looks great on it!

Originally posted by campingcorgi
Jackalope: I drive a Mickeymobile, too! Mine is a green Ford truck, and the Mickey hitch looks great on it!

This one's on a black Jeep Grand Cherokee! Looks great.

Tell me, how do I put a "Countdown till I go `home` to Fort Wilderness!" in my posts?

Go to the tech support board on this forum and see the post

Get your countdowns here. It'll take you through it step by step, and even I can do it!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 14, 2002 5:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to our bunny hop to Fort Wilderness! :bounce:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'FW has the bunny inside!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Works great! Thanks a bunch!

Well, i was stressing after hearing that Rhonda's mickey hitch plug didn't fit...but we just got ours and Thank the Lord it fits.

It was a very tight squeeze though, and DH will have to be EXTRA carefull to press up on the bottom of the bumper each time the plug has to be put in or out.

I must say that the hitch plug and the other mickey goodies i purchased at www.bargains4less.com were worth it. They have a nice site with a decent selection and are the only folks i have seen carrying the mickey hitch plugs.

- lori (my van is now nicely Mick-e-fied)

Jackalope:

Just FYI....It looks like you put your countdown timer into the text of your post. That will only put it in that specific post.

You need to put it into your signature if you want it to appear in <u>all</u> your posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter