I Got My Magic Kingdom Pics!!!!!!

I absolutely ADORE these pictures! My favorites are the ones with you with your DH in the staircase, they are absolutely stunning! BEAUTIFUL!

They did a great job! I agree with the previous poster, I LOVE the one of you and your hubby in the staircase! So pretty!:thumbsup2 :cheer2:

They look fantabulous! I love the ones in the staircase as well and I wouldn't have known that the bouquet wasn't there! Was amy your photographer? If so she did a great job! I know you must be happy! Congrats Again!

They are great pictures you look beautiful in them!!!!

Just beautiful - love the ones inside the castle on the stairs. I don't think I have ever seen any photos there.

Linda

okay what am I doing wrong. I keep getting invalid login. And I retyped it three times.:confused3

OMG!!! Toni, these pics are gorgeous!!! :love: You made a beautiful bride. Awesome choice on your dress. So I know that I am totally going to request Amy for my pics.
One question - what time was your session?
I have too many favorites to list, but the staircase ones are spectacular. Congratulations.

I have done this before. Make sure you have the spaces inbetween the names and the slash.

Thanks, got in. The pics inside on the staircase were breathtaking. I can't wait to show my dd. She's in the process now of deciding between home wedding and wdw.

Thank you everyone!!!! I love the staircase pictures myself. Those are definitely my favorites. Amy did a wonderful job. Some of my poses like the hands on the hip ones are not my favorites but that had nothing to do with Amy just my awkward self. Our photo time was 5:00 a.m. which was pretty cool since it was still dark which was what I was going for! :thumbsup2

I love the pics...My favs are in the stairway too! I am going to request Amy! She did a lovely job with the photoshop and your bouquet...I would've never known had you not told me!

You have a beautiful dress!

Just beautiful Toni! I also love the ones on the steps, but the ones with you and Bobby on the bench are favs as well! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter