~I Got My AP's Today...But..!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
they are defintley not as good as last year!! I am staying at the CBR for 5 nites and the WL the last 5...I got the CBR for $121. with tax! last year I got it for $79 plus the tax!!!(the same time of the month to!)
boy that went up a bit!!!!! The WL woods view was $183.98 tax included! still much....

disneyworld! said:
they are defintley not as good as last year!! I am staying at the CBR for 5 nites and the WL the last 5...I got the CBR for $121. with tax! last year I got it for $79 plus the tax!!!(the same time of the month to!)
boy that went up a bit!!!!!

Supply and demand. Bookings are definitely up at WDW this spring so there is no need to offer the deeper discounts we have seen in the past. This may be a trend for awhile now.

they also told me that they changed the seasons??? so it is now a regular were as before it was value...must be due to the 50th!

Also that 79/night is usually during value season. This year it is considered Regular season in May so that also plays a factor.

Regular season is April 17-Aug 27th

I agree that AP rates are much higher this year for the April to July timeframe. Last year for the same season, postcard/email pin rates were the same as AP rates. This year AP rates are much higher than the pin rates.

We are very lucky because we got an email pin and we actually ended up using SOG overflow rates instead, so we didn't have to use the AP rate, but I'm disappointed for everyone else.

Actually, that time of year has always been regular season. (The season change that you have heard about happens later on this year. November which used to be value season, is now regular season.) The difference is that these discounts are a flat amount off ($25 off Value, $40 off Moderate, $100 off Deluxe) whereas last year it was a percentage off (30-40%).

As someone else said, bookings are up this year so the discounts are not quite as good. But at least they are there.

BrianD said:
Actually, that time of year has always been regular season. (The season change that you have heard about happens later on this year. November which used to be value season, is now regular season.) The difference is that these discounts are a flat amount off ($25 off Value, $40 off Moderate, $100 off Deluxe) whereas last year it was a percentage off (30-40%).

As someone else said, bookings are up this year so the discounts are not quite as good. But at least they are there.

yes, I am glad they are there...I just have to come up with 500 more then planned thou. that one is gonna be tough!! I would shorten my trip...but I already have my air, and that would mean more $$. oh, well....I will do it somehow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter