I got home from work today and found.....

mickeymouse1017

<font color=red>I am such a Disney nerd I am such
8 boxes of Mickey ears sitting at my front door!!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if my postcards were getting where they needed to be. There are four of us in the household so everyone was very happy. Now, we will keep our fingers crossed for some of those 2008 lanyards and pins. YEA!!!!
:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

8 boxes of Mickey ears sitting at my front door!!!!!! I was beginning to wonder if my postcards were getting where they needed to be. There are four of us in the household so everyone was very happy. Now, we will keep our fingers crossed for some of those 2008 lanyards and pins. YEA!!!!

Congratulations. We got the lanyard and pins in our big box. I guess I'll have to take the pins off my hat now and put them on the lanyard.

Glad the household is happy. :cool1:

I got three boxes of Mickey ears today!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

How did you get the ears? What are the postcards?

Part of the Year of a Million Dreams promostion is you can mail in postcards for a chance to win one of the prizes. Here is the address: Disney Dreams Giveaway P.O. Box 1518 Elmhurst, IL 60126

You need to put your full name, address, phone number (with area code) and birthdate on a postcard (or plain piece of paper in an envelope) and mail to the address above.

I wonder if they are clearing out stocked up stuff to make way for the new promotion?

But, I'm glad people are getting things!

They must be trying to get rid of an overstock of ears because I received two boxes of ears today. I've also received lanyards several times in the past and more ears. We have about six sets of ears now and all I really want is the big prize!! Show me the DVC Mickey!!

I had no idea about this promotion until I saw this thread. Will have to try this before time runs out on promotion. Just curious whether it's better to write by hand or print postcards on the computer? Is there a rule that applies?

I've been mailing out two envelopes each day for the past week... and I plan on continuing as long as I can. I use both my info and DSO's. Hopefully we'll win something cool sometime :wizard:

I had no idea about this promotion until I saw this thread. Will have to try this before time runs out on promotion. Just curious whether it's better to write by hand or print postcards on the computer? Is there a rule that applies?

I'm not sure if it is a specific rule. I believe the rules said (and it has been a while since I read the official rules) to write your name, etc., on a postcard or piece of paper. I write the info on a piece of white paper and then put in an envelope and mail.

I got this from the official rules page:

Except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, prizes won by a person who is a minor in his or her state, territory, province or country of residence ("Minor") may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, and, in the case of prizes that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, require winner verification, that parent or legal guardian will be responsible for completing the verification process and executing all "Prize Claim Documents" (as hereinafter defined) and otherwise complying with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in the event a Minor is the winner of any prize in which the winner is permitted to travel to, stay at or attend an event, site or destination, such Minor and any guest (as applicable) must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian on such prize and, as applicable, the parent or legal guardian will be considered one (1) of the allotted guests.

Therefore, yes, you can send in for your kids.

I got this from the official rules page:

Except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, prizes won by a person who is a minor in his or her state, territory, province or country of residence ("Minor") may, in Sponsor's sole discretion, be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, and, in the case of prizes that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, require winner verification, that parent or legal guardian will be responsible for completing the verification process and executing all "Prize Claim Documents" (as hereinafter defined) and otherwise complying with all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and unless otherwise permitted by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in the event a Minor is the winner of any prize in which the winner is permitted to travel to, stay at or attend an event, site or destination, such Minor and any guest (as applicable) must be accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian on such prize and, as applicable, the parent or legal guardian will be considered one (1) of the allotted guests.

Therefore, yes, you can send in for your kids.

Thank you for the quick response. :goodvibes Looks like the kids and I will be filling out post cards tomorrow! I do hope they get something. They would be THRILLED to get a set of Mickey ears! I could just see my DS all excited. He would probably go pack a suitcase and say lets go to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter