I Got Cindy's This Morning!!!

msteddom

We always wait in line in California (something)
I was up at 4 AM PDT this morning to make our PS and it paid off!!! I have a PS for 8 on 8/4 at 8:30!!! It will be me, my two aunts and their children. We're all castle first timers and they have never been to WDW period! I'm super excited! I can't decide if we should tell the 5 yo or try and keep it a suprise. I'm off to take a nap now!

Melissa:cloud9:

I have read so much about how difficult it could be to get a reservation for the castle, so I have not had the patience to try it. I got up for about a month straight at 6 a.m. my time when the BBY code was out to try and snag a discount. My husband would wake me and say "Go make the coffee, it's time to call." Finally, we ended up changing our dates, and I decided to buy the AP and go that route. In ONE call over 5 minutes time I was able to snag a great AP rate for 10 nights in the cabins. I thought to myself, "What a coup!" You have really done me one better. I could NEVER get myself up at 4 a.m. to call like you have. BRAVO!! I hope you enjoy the breakfast with your family. (I really hope they appreciate your hard work in snagging the PS!)

Congrats ~ I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Congratulations!

I have a PS for 8 @ 8:30am on Aug 3. It must be the time for big parties. Have fun! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Whoo Hooo!! Yay for you! princess: Your daughter will be thrilled! Ya know, since I haven't kept our trip a secret from our daughters, I think IF i am able to get PS for this, I may just keep that a secret!

Cool Beans msteddom !!!

I personally have never done Cindy's breakfast. But from all the raves I have read---you should be very proud of your PS ::yes::

We are planning on an earlybreakfast PS at Crystal Palace.My boys could care less about the princesses, but I on the other hand just HAVE to see Pooh !

The mere thought of entering MK before opening for an early PS, and walking up Main Street virtually by yourself,is so exciting ::MickeyMo

I hope you enjoy your breakfast tremendously!Take lots of pictures so you'll have these memories forever.

me too! I was up at 6a (est) to get PS for 8/7! with cell phone in one hand and regular phone in the other I started dialing and got in at 6:59 for 4 at 8:55. Can't wait - I think I'm more excited than my "princess" granddaughter!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter