I got a Pin Code!!

Whatever it was it got me my room discount today instead of waiting for the RO discount release sometime this summer. My understanding is that Disney doesn't send out "Pin" codes anymore "UOC" Unique Offer Codes are it.

Do you where they come from or why some people get them? I have never received one in an email. I remember in years past getting one in the mail but never by email?

I don't know if there's a rhyme or reason BUT my pin codes ALWAYS come to my gmail account, which is what I give to the CMs in the park who ask if I'll participate in a survey, never to my email that is linked to my MDE account where all of my travel docs go. So because of that, we never pass up a survey from a park CM!

I don't know if there's a rhyme or reason BUT my pin codes ALWAYS come to my gmail account, which is what I give to the CMs in the park who ask if I'll participate in a survey, never to my email that is linked to my MDE account where all of my travel docs go. So because of that, we never pass up a survey from a park CM!

There may be something to that. We answered some survey's last time we were in the parks. I do get Pin codes to one of my other email accounts as well and I haven't ever used it on a survey. If surveys keep the Pin codes coming I'm all for answering a few questions.

I got this today too. It says 30% off for akl standard room which I already have reserved with the back to school discount which I think is 25% off. But when I search for rooms for this new offer the standard rooms are unavailable... So I'll probably call tomorrow and see if I can still apply it to my standard view room or if they'll say they booked all the rooms for that offer...

This is stressful trying to get the best price possible lol.

Does anyone have problems with them not working? I got my first pin code today, but when I try to follow the link through to see the offer, it says that my "information provided does not match" their records. Am currently on hold with Disney on at least a 45 minute wait... Which is great for the Disney music, but a little awkward at work...
This happened with us in 2014, with a free dining pin code we got. They sent it to me about 4 times and it wasn't matching to our name/household. Very frustrating. My TA called Disney and in the end, she got them to let us use it. We were so happy, since we were staying at POFQ, and that resort is always excluded for general public FD, but included with the pin code. It took her a lot of asking, but she got it done in the end.

I also received the pin code today for the RO. We don't need it, as we are already booked with a better RO offer than Disney's, for September.

Do you know when these same offers will be available to the general public (if at all)?

Usually pin codes mimic general offers but have a more date selections and more resort offers. So I imagine something will be out for that time frame.

I don't know what the pin code is specifically, but RO discounts and FD just came out for fall/winter dates.

Are there ever any discounts for standard rooms at the Yacht club ???
Under the discounts I found a discount for a garden view room but no standard rooms.

Are there ever any discounts for standard rooms at the Yacht club ???
Under the discounts I found a discount for a garden view room but no standard rooms.
I've been searching about 25 times per day since the pin codes were released and the only rooms I've seen for my dates (Dec 3 and 4 for a split stay) have been at CL. Has anyone been able to book ANYTHING other than club level?

I didn't get one, but my DH sometimes gets the snail mail ones. What's the discount?

Whats the usual subject of the email on the pin codes? They come from Disney destinations?

I got one in the mail yesterday for the same offer. It was actually address to my husband, even though I'm always the one on the reservations. It's for the dates of our trip, but I looked online to see if our hotel was available and of course, it's one of the two that are unavailable. :(

We are looking to go the week after Thanksgiving and PRAYING for a code. Do you think we are out of luck if we haven't gotten one yet?? I didn't know so many people had gotten them already :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter