I finally have a decent picture of the 4 of them

What cute boys! I agree with the PP, when did the time fly by? These boys were just babies weren't they?

Beautiful! From what I recall in your pics over the years, Jeremy really favors Natalie, I think?

You are very blessed!

They are all so adorably handsome, Dan, thanks for sharing! I really must be getting old, time is really flying by , since I can remember when you posted the original posts with of all of them as babies, and it seems like yesterday!

Wonderful photo, Dan. They grow up so fast. Beautiful family. Where are the girls, though??? Tell Vince and Natalie to keep trying for those girls. :)

What a bunch of handsome little guys! Grandkids sure make life more interesting and fun :)

AWwwww.....so precious! Aren't grandkids something special? Yes, you have to capture those pix when you can!

...You and Marie must be so proud!
We sure are, Mary.

...I hope you, Marie and the rest of your family had a wonderful Easter :flower2:
We did, Sandy, thanks. Hope you guys also.

...From what I recall in your pics over the years, Jeremy really favors Natalie, I think?

Lots of people think so, but I never see it, haha. Maybe I am just too close to both What do you think?

Dec_3_2004-15.jpg

....Where are the girls, though??? Tell Vince and Natalie to keep trying for those girls. :)
From what I hear, girls, nor future boys, are in the cards going forward.

Thanks for all your nice thoughts and words everyone. And yes, we are a very proud nana and papa. :love:

Yes, Jeremy sure does look like Natalie! And in the photo you posted, he for sure, has a look about him, personality shining through. Looks like the ring leader ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter