I FINALLY got Le Cellier for our anniversary!

dphie28

Mouseketeer
I have been trying day and night for the past week or more and FINALLY just got an ADR for our anniversary at 7:30 PM!!! WOOO HOOO! Thanks to whomever just cancelled! I will now be able to cancel our ADR for Citrico's. DH is a steak fanatic so he was not so excited about Citrico's. He is going to be in heaven now...dinner at Le Cellier, Dinks around the Wold, and EMH at Epcot on our anniversary! YAY! :banana:

Too cool! My wife and I celebrated our 18th anniversary at WDW in 2008 and had a blast. Be sure to get the anniversary buttons and wear them everywhere.

BTW....we love Le Cellier and always enjoy our meal there..

Congrats....we celebrated our 10 yr. anniversary there March of last year. It was great....I agree definitely make sure you get an anniversary button :goodvibes We will be there in March (arriving a few days after our anniversary) but I had made ADRs for Le Cellier (late lunch) for a combination of our anniversary and my FIL's retirment celebration. I can't wait, we love Le Cellier :cool1:

We got an ADR for next Wednesday (7:55 pm), the first day of our trip. After being shut out the last two vaca's we are excited to go!

I could go for some Le Cellier right now! Anyway, your Very lucky that someone cancelled:wizard:Iv'e always booked ahead for dining plan and have gotten in, but I hear its hard to get in!! Praise Le Cellier!!!:worship:

I have been trying day and night for the past week or more and FINALLY just got an ADR for our anniversary at 7:30 PM!!! WOOO HOOO! Thanks to whomever just cancelled! I will now be able to cancel our ADR for Citrico's. DH is a steak fanatic so he was not so excited about Citrico's. He is going to be in heaven now...dinner at Le Cellier, Dinks around the Wold, and EMH at Epcot on our anniversary! YAY! :banana:

YEAH, Congrats!!
By the way, don't forget to cancel that other reservation. Someone else is likely hoping for IT :thumbsup2 AND you do not want Disney to cancel your new one , if it is within two hours, they do that!

Congrats and have a great anniversary celebration! I just got a ressie for next week and I've been trying for two months. My husband will be thrilled it's the only place he really wanted to eat especially since everything else will be mainly character meals for the kids. So excited. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter