I fell today...

Oh my goodness leebee!:hug: Ya just can't be careful enough, can you? Well I guess it could have been worse, but a
nasty sprain is painful! Happened to me some years ago, you know what I said? "Flippin' Heck!" :rolleyes1

Sorry for the second post--just be careful, I know it hurts do what you can to feel better. :)

How scary for you, glad you are ok and I hope the swelling goes down quickly. Feel better soon

Leebee, I know your pain especially the ankle part. I fell last June on a slippery floor and really messed up my ankle. Believe me, you will have to be very patient which at our ages I think is very hard, at least it was for me. My ankle still is not the greatest and my biggest fear now is going through the winter months on an unsteady ankle. So I send you many many good wishes for a speedy recovery. Hugs to you. :hug:

How scary! I'm so sorry this happened to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery, filled with lots of rest, compression, and ice.

So sorry to hear this, Lee. Must be especially frustrating having mobility issues. Sending healing wishes your way. :hug:

Oh boy, so sorry to hear and it's so scary when you get older (even 50s is older when it comes to falls). Here's hoping you didn't "tear" anything in the ankle or knee because that will just be miserable.

may I offer a positive word? I know this is such bad news right now, but the bright spot is that you may have very strong bones if you didn't break anything. Most women 50+ deal with thinning bones/osteoporosis. Even a minor slip or fall can cause a major spine or hip fracture. Sounds like you took a hard fall with injuries, but no broken hip or spine? That's actually a huge thing.

Leegee, I hope you are feeling better now. The fear of falling when we get older is always there. We live in a very cold, icy, snowy climate which goes from November to April. I worry every time we go outside. We have to do the Minnesota shuffle when walking to try not to fall.
Take care and get better soon, :)

Whine away. Whatever it takes to relieve the pain, and stress.

Wishes for speedy recovery, and best outcome. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter