• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Feel So Famous!!!!

vellamint

DIS Veteran
My email was read!! My email was read!! My email was read!!!​
I am so excited....I ran upstairs and got my two daughters out of bed to have them listen to it also.......you guys have made my week (okay month)! I cant wait to receive my t-shirt and with two Disney trips planned for next year PERFECT. I can see myself now, walking down Main Street in all my Dis Unplugged glory waving hello to the jealous masses and uh oh ahem what was I saying again? Oh yeah THANKS GUYS!!:love: :hug:

(am I weird or what? ahh who cares)

THIS IS GREAT!!

My email was read!! My email was read!! My email was read!!!​
I am so excited....I ran upstairs and got my two daughters out of bed to have them listen to it also.......you guys have made my week (okay month)! I cant wait to receive my t-shirt and with two Disney trips planned for next year PERFECT. I can see myself now, walking down Main Street in all my Dis Unplugged glory waving hello to the jealous masses and uh oh ahem what was I saying again? Oh yeah THANKS GUYS!!:love: :hug:

(am I weird or what? ahh who cares)

THIS IS GREAT!!

Congratulations!!!!

They read my email, too! I can't wait to get my shirt and wear it and show it off!! I'm gonna wear mine down on the plane!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted the two of you to know that your tees were ordered today, so they should be delivered soon! Keep an eye out! :goodvibes

Me, too! Wow, it's weird hearing your own voice over the speakers in your car.

I was re-playing the segment this morning, expecting my DS to go, "Mommy...You're on the radio!" He didn't notice, though:sad2:

I had my voice mail played a couple of weeks ago on the voice mail only show and I was a bit embarrassed....weird.

It took me a couple of days to even tell my wife, but she listened to it and said I sounded fine. :)

But because of this she is a every week listener now, which is cool....of course it takes her about a week to listen to the show...in the meantime I can't say anything about it as it will spoil it for her.....

I'm rambling.....

I got my shirt and wore it the next day to work....no one noticed. (non-disney weirdos) :confused:

I'll save it for our trip in January.

My t-shirt arrived today! I :love: it! I can't wait to wear it on the 30th-I'm going to look so :cool2: . I can already see the looks of envy in the eyes of the other passengers on the plane, wishin' they were a Pod Sqad'er, too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter